Who is the greatest character to ever grace an AC game??

#51heyitsthatguy11Posted 11/15/2012 3:51:04 PM
_Dura_ posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
SymphonicRain posted...
Then I must ask what's the point going to the board of a series you are long since finished with?

Manga discussion. Actually I started posting on the Naruto boards recently too.

LOL

Yeah I know >_> Naruto's gotten really bad rece-... OK, for a LONG time it's been bad, but it's nearing its end so might as well finish
---
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98
#52GTAGamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:39:44 AM
I feel like if Altair had been given even two full games he'd be leading this debate, though who knows.
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#53guythesamuraiPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:10 AM
Robert Bloody Faulkner

/topic
---
PSN: guythesamurai
#54THE_JOKE_KING33Posted 11/19/2012 4:47:18 PM
Leonardo Da Vinci

definitely
---
"A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."-Zadok Rabinwitz
PSN: THE_JOKE_KING33
#55TheEmpsChampPosted 11/20/2012 3:26:50 AM
Ezio Auditore da Firenze is EASILY the best.
Cristina (because you spend all these games going "MUHAHAHAHA! Weeeeeeeeeee!) and running around being murderous Batman and thinking these guys are awesome, and then the Cristina stories come along and brings Ezio's life into soul crushing focus as you realize that most of everyone he loves dies, and he can't have a single damn thing in his life that makes him happy and gives him peace for more than 5 seconds before it's taken away from him.)
After them, I'd say....Leonardo da Vinci (because...he's Leonardo da Vinci. By all rights he should be first on the list.)
Lucy (because Kristin Bell, and that's all the reason needed)
And then.....Mario Auditore
Haytham Kenway
Cesare Borgia
Catarina Sforza
The First Mate of the Aquila (whatever his name is)
Achilles Davenport
Connor
That sultan dude who's party Ezio went to dressed as a bard
General Israel Putnam
Ben Franklin
Altair
#56Bloodlines1191Posted 11/20/2012 3:33:32 AM
TheEmpsChamp posted...
Cristina (because you spend all these games going "MUHAHAHAHA! Weeeeeeeeeee!) and running around being murderous Batman and thinking these guys are awesome, and then the Cristina stories come along and brings Ezio's life into soul crushing focus as you realize that most of everyone he loves dies, and he can't have a single damn thing in his life that makes him happy and gives him peace for more than 5 seconds before it's taken away from him.)
After them, I'd say....Leonardo da Vinci (because...he's Leonardo da Vinci. By all rights he should be first on the list.)
Haytham Kenway
Cesare Borgia
Catarina Sforza
Achilles Davenport
Connor
General Israel Putnam
Ben Franklin
Altair

I love how Altair is last. But ja, he truly sucked.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#57TheEmpsChampPosted 11/20/2012 3:43:35 AM
Bloodlines1191 posted...
TheEmpsChamp posted...
Haytham Kenway
Cesare Borgia
Catarina Sforza
Achilles Davenport
Connor
General Israel Putnam
Ben Franklin
Altair

I love how Altair is last. But ja, he truly sucked.

I forgot Yusuf and Copernicus. They should be right after Catarina Sforza on the list.

It's not so much that Altair sucks per se....he's still badass enough to be ON the list, but he spent all of his "non-acrobatic murder" time being either boring or an annoying prick and TRYING to make me hate him. Luckily for him, I had enough fun playing "no guards on my roofs" to override his personality.
#58Bloodlines1191Posted 11/20/2012 4:06:10 AM
Cuz stoic characters suck. Did you want him to be an Assassin who kills his target and then makes a dramatic speech yelling for the sake of people saying his monologue is one of the best and most badass ones in gaming? He's a cold and calculated killer. Of course he's gonna speak monotone and go to business.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#59MyMentorSnakePosted 11/20/2012 4:52:01 AM
Shou Jun

"The wind!.......it opens zee door!"
---
"We are not tools of the government............ we are ASSASSINS"
The Official Assassin Tomahawk of the AC III Board
#60Reaper_ExEPosted 11/20/2012 5:51:22 AM
Aveline, dem bewbz
---