what is a predator move and how do i do it?

#1mkamkcPosted 11/15/2012 12:59:36 PM
I am working on the level 3 brawler challenges. One of them states to use a rope dart to perform a predator move 5 times.

This may have been something learned earlier in the game that I have since forgotten.

Anyway, could someone enlighten me and explain what a predator move is and how to do it?

Thanks.
#2FalthinPosted 11/15/2012 1:02:03 PM
I think it's hanging them from a tree branch with the rope dart,

Like in predator the movie (hanging, not the rope dart )
---
PSN Durzo54Blint
#3MadigariPosted 11/15/2012 1:03:49 PM
Get in a tree branch with rope darts. Highlight a target, use the rope dart, and then press the analog stick towards Connor's back.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#4Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/15/2012 1:31:46 PM
Madigari posted...
Get in a tree branch with rope darts. Highlight a target, use the rope dart, and then press the analog stick towards Connor's back.

Perfect description. It's really fun once you do it.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#5anaplussetupPosted 11/15/2012 2:32:16 PM
Madigari posted...

You know, like how the tutorial showed you. XD

To be fair, though, I don't think it ever called it a predator move.
---
PSN: Thomme
#6peephole303Posted 11/15/2012 2:34:46 PM
he even gets trophy when he completes it!
#7RafedxPosted 11/15/2012 2:36:01 PM
anaplussetup posted...
Madigari posted...

You know, like how the tutorial showed you. XD

To be fair, though, I don't think it ever called it a predator move.

I don't know if I fell asleep or was up doing something else when that tutorial came on but I had no idea how to do it. Thank you Madigari for explaining it, easy enough. Seriously though I have know idea how I missed that considering you HAVE to do it right? lol
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.