Homestead missions in sequence 11 (spoilers)

#1KoRnKoBPosted 11/15/2012 1:36:36 PM
I just started sequence 11 and watched the movie where Connor talks about killing Charles Lee inside Fort George. The mission marker is at the Aquila, and I noticed there are no new homestead missions on my map. I checked a walkthrough and it says there should be one for the doctor and 2 revolving Achilles.

What I'm asking is, are these meant to be available straight away? Or do I need to do the mission to get them to show up? It's just unusual to see no new missions at the start of a new sequence I guess, hoping it's not glitched.
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87
#2OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/15/2012 2:00:27 PM
I have this same proble, Im at the same level and seq as you. I got the 2 ppl talking about having a baby and the irish blokes fighting with each other and that was it nothing else.
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#3True RunePosted 11/15/2012 3:44:07 PM
The Final Missions in Sequence 11(for the doctor and Achilles) will happen AFTER the Naval Mission(Battle at Chesapeake Bay, i think it's called)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#4Rojo_Posted 11/15/2012 6:22:23 PM
True Rune posted...
The Final Missions in Sequence 11(for the doctor and Achilles) will happen AFTER the Naval Mission(Battle at Chesapeake Bay, i think it's called)

he's correct if you read the doc's info in the DNA info page it talks about the aquila's return hinting at the bay fight.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.
#5KoRnKoB(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 11:42:59 PM
Ok thanks, so I haven't missed any yet. And to the guy still at the couple trying for a baby etc. I'm pretty certain I did that mission back in sequence 7? So you've definitely missed some or not had them show up.
---
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Dark Souls. PSN: PrincePAUL87