Multiplayer problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Multiplayer problem

User Info: Deadknight_cob

Deadknight_cob
4 years ago#1
Hey i was playing last night this being about 12 hours ago and i got kicked out couldn't log into any games and when i restarted the multiplayer i was back to level 1 and i had to do training again? Anyone know what the F*ck happened. Happened to the friends i was playing with too

User Info: Deadknight_cob

Deadknight_cob
4 years ago#2
anyone bump?

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#3
As you've said, it seems to have happened to random people. Not sure why it happened or how. Ubisoft has a fair amount to answer for with this, though I'm not sure if they will.

No game is perfect, and I bought this despite the warnings. At first, they seemed harmless, then glitches got me killed 2-3 times, now that I'm near the end of the game I really can't help but think that they should have tested it a lot more before releasing it.

Even if they'd have just played through the game once without free roaming, they'd have discovered a lot of glitches and could have fixed them.

Edit: also might wanna wait more than 4 minutes for an answer, lol..
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Multiplayer problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived