Post game play

#1Studey1983Posted 11/15/2012 8:06:28 PM
Anything worth sticking around for? I did the epilogue missions and the an mission marker i followed began the pivots, but is there anything worth going on for? I could care a less about trophies or unlocking costumes/cheats, but if there's additional story I'll play it. Otherwise I'll trade it in while gamestop is still giving 30 for it
#2JManGTPosted 11/15/2012 8:15:51 PM
Homestead missions provide a lot of closure on some loose ends such as Achilles.
The pivots unlock some fun hacks
All the naval missions are worth playing through, as is the captain kid missions, just buy maps to find the trinkets.
Same with the liberation missions

Also give multi a good whirl. Like a proper whirl to level 15 or so with various modes.
It might be to your liking
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#3Reaper_ExEPosted 11/15/2012 8:38:32 PM
Or you know, purchase the season pass for additional content
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#4_Dura_Posted 11/15/2012 8:39:37 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...

The ripoff pass? People don't actually buy those do they?
---
PSN: Duragon_Mikado
kabuki....isnt that were you ...you know...on the girl? - CrusaderZeRo
#5JManGTPosted 11/15/2012 8:44:20 PM
_Dura_ posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

Since when are 30% discounts a ripoff?
If your willing to spend $30 on a glorified rental when you trade it in then you really have no room to say otherwise.
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#6_Dura_Posted 11/15/2012 8:50:16 PM
JManGT posted...
_Dura_ posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

Since when are 30% discounts a ripoff?
If your willing to spend $30 on a glorified rental when you trade it in then you really have no room to say otherwise.

MAYBE if it gave you all the future DLC for free that would be one thing. But it doesn't, it just obligates you to pay for all future DLC regardless of quality because you've already spent money on it. So in the extremely likely even that the DLC is just rehashed MP maps from previous games, it is a ripoff.

A fool and his money are soon parted, I suppose.
---
#7Newts_UtePosted 11/15/2012 8:56:57 PM
No the season pass is pre-paying for upcoming DLC. You are paying for 5 DLC before they are released, at a discounted price. You don't need to buy anything once you have purchased that. If you intend to get all 5 DLC then you would be stupid not to buy the season pass as it saves you money.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51
#8_Dura_Posted 11/15/2012 8:58:47 PM
Newts_Ute posted...
No the season pass is pre-paying for upcoming DLC. You are paying for 5 DLC before they are released, at a discounted price. You don't need to buy anything once you have purchased that. If you intend to get all 5 DLC then you would be stupid not to buy the season pass as it saves you money.

Prepare to be surprised.
---
#9True RunePosted 11/15/2012 9:01:09 PM
_Dura_ posted...
Newts_Ute posted...

Prepare to be surprised.

...are you serious? you really don't know how a Season Pass works? You pay for the Season Pass, 30 bucks, then when each of the designated DLC comes out, you get them FREE(usually you have to make sure to download them from a special screen, not the Marketplace...that just makes you BUY the DLC).

the Discount is 30 dollars vs however much all 5 of the DLC would cost separately.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#10_Dura_Posted 11/15/2012 9:06:29 PM
Oh, you're right. I misread the description of the season pass. I mean, it's still dumb to pay for something before you know what it is, but now I can't use my specially named Simpsons image...

Well I guess I can:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/donkameron/UbisoftDLCstrategy.jpg

I had this joke all planned out and everything...
---