"Kill an enemy with every type of weapon" help

#11d3athandr3birthPosted 11/16/2012 7:48:16 PM
You've used all those things on humans?
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#12ScratchmyearsPosted 11/16/2012 8:14:08 PM
the game counts clubs and axes as separate types of weapons. Tripwire bombs dont count. I have the trophy and I never once used a tripwire bomb
#13__Alienware__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 9:12:18 PM
d3athandr3birth posted...
You've used all those things on humans?

Yes...I think there's a difference between "Cutlass" and "Sword"
---
Boy, I wish there was someone here to stop me from ****ing all these kids! ~Burgess
#14ReVenANT1489Posted 11/17/2012 1:51:15 PM
Also blunt weapons, and the throw money option makes you shove coins down their throats and choke them.
---
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09
#15weirdkidno1Posted 11/17/2012 2:18:08 PM
ReVenANT1489 posted...
Also blunt weapons, and the throw money option makes you shove coins down their throats and choke them.

I must try this
---
Long Live FBSI
http://imgur.com/BFBWq
#16__Alienware__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:35:59 PM
Bump :(
---
Boy, I wish there was someone here to stop me from ****ing all these kids! ~Burgess
#17GonzoDukePosted 11/17/2012 6:34:16 PM
I believe this is the entire list:

Hidden blade
Small weapon
Normal weapon
Heavy weapon
Blunt weapon
Bow
Gun
Trip Wire
Snare
Rope Dart
Poison

My best advice would be to purchase one of each type from a shop and use it. Do the counter-kill moves with snares, poison, and trip wires. Then just to be safe, disarm a bunch of enemies and use their own weapons to kill them. Also make sure you kill people effected by a smoke bomb. Not sure if those last two things matter, but best to cover all your bases (all your base are belong to us.) One last thing might be that you have to use a special weapon like Washington's or Lincoln's sword.
---
Never Cross the GraetMagnet
#18__Alienware__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:46:55 PM(edited)
GonzoDuke posted...
I believe this is the entire list:

Hidden blade
Small weapon
Normal weapon
Heavy weapon
Blunt weapon
Bow
Gun
Trip Wire
Snare
Rope Dart
Poison

My best advice would be to purchase one of each type from a shop and use it. Do the counter-kill moves with snares, poison, and trip wires. Then just to be safe, disarm a bunch of enemies and use their own weapons to kill them. Also make sure you kill people effected by a smoke bomb. Not sure if those last two things matter, but best to cover all your bases (all your base are belong to us.) One last thing might be that you have to use a special weapon like Washington's or Lincoln's sword.

It was the damned club!

Note to all who search for this: Enemies do NOT carry clubs. You have to buy or craft one <__<
---
#19PFireflyPosted 11/17/2012 6:58:49 PM
Protip: go to a store and buy one weapon from each category and kill enemies with them. Best way to solve this herculean puzzle lol.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#20AxarionPosted 11/23/2012 4:10:34 PM
Yes, buy a weapon from each category in a general store:
- Normal
- Blunt
- Small (I guess, the tomahawk is a small weapon already since you have it equipped from the beginning)
- Heavy
- Firearms (you have a pistol anyway)
- Bow (definitely needed, because I got the achievement right after killing a guard with it)
-- Rope Darts and Tripwire Mines - I don't know, but I killed with them before getting it with the bow.
-- Fists - non-lethal(?)
-- Poison darts are non-lethal. It says so in the game.