Need help guys?

#1OEIO999Posted 11/17/2012 1:03:32 AM
Can somebody give the rundown on how to become a pro and possibly give me some tips on what I should focus on, now that i've started the MP
#2SymphonicRainPosted 11/17/2012 1:11:29 AM
Just act like an NPC as the game tells you. All those dumbasses that run around treating it like some kind of frag-off won't win even if they have more kills. Though you'll run into the unfair ones who will just wait you out on rooftops and smoke bomb you when you come up, too far away to ledge assassinate.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#3Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/17/2012 1:12:44 AM
Go to the introductory levels play all of them. Then play playground and work on sneaking.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#4habbox77Posted 11/17/2012 1:22:36 AM
simple deathmatch is the easiest way to start learning about studying player's movement patterns and can also help you develop a good way to sneak up on other players although you don't want to depend on that mode too much because once you go into ordinary matches abilities and erks adds a whole new level to the game.

Also a good tip on roof dwellers; its best to all out avoid them, usually when I get one I just kill a random nc just to switch to a reasonable target. on one hand other players who are targeted by a layer like this usually avoid his area all together and in the end he ends up camping out on the roof believing eventually someones going to take the bait.

I actually heard a kid rage once over the mic because he was camping on the roof and nobody would go near or after him.
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#5FireMage7777Posted 11/17/2012 1:27:57 AM
Roof dwellers are easy. Hidden gun and poison dart
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#6SymphonicRainPosted 11/17/2012 1:57:44 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
Roof dwellers are easy. Hidden gun and poison dart

Easy to those who play often and have all the abilities, maybe. Unless I've just not looked long enough, pretty sure neither of those are available to me yet.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny