I hear the game dosent open up untill sequence 6 but when it does is the game ..

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 11/17/2012 10:00:55 AM
Almost over? Or lots of game left?
#2skinneyfatPosted 11/17/2012 10:02:48 AM
* POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I doubt this is a spoiler but you never know, sequence 6 is half the game not counting side missions.
---
skinman1:Demon souls - 100% complete but lost the save file ><!!! Dark souls on its way to 100%
#3_niteowl_Posted 11/17/2012 2:32:41 PM
skinneyfat posted...
* POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I doubt this is a spoiler but you never know, sequence 6 is half the game not counting side missions.

Not really.

Yes, there are 12 sequences, but the first 4 sequences are super short compared to the later ones.
#4BillysanPosted 11/17/2012 2:50:25 PM
Actually all the sequences after 6 are pretty short.

But the game is still fairly long if your freeroaming and stuff.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#5BluntChickPosted 11/17/2012 4:52:49 PM
I love the story from the beginning.. But seriously, if you don't think it gets interesting by sequence 4, check your pulse.. And if you have one then find a different hobby.. Maybe knitting?
---
Twitter: @BluntChick
#6selerimPosted 11/17/2012 6:26:03 PM
i recommend you do the side mission and homestead mission, make the game last longer, 2nd time playing and i still on sequence 10 for 3 days!
#7dave_is_slickPosted 11/17/2012 6:52:21 PM
I love the story from the beginning.. But seriously, if you don't think it gets interesting by sequence 4, check your pulse.. And if you have one then find a different hobby.. Maybe knitting?

Oh the twist was great even though the game itself spoiled it. But other than that, this game was f***ing dull.
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related
#8ajmrowlandPosted 11/17/2012 9:15:38 PM
There are more main missions, but the side stuff makes the game bigger even than AC2 in it's entirety.
#9ajmrowlandPosted 11/17/2012 9:21:25 PM
dave_is_slick posted...

Oh the twist was great even though the game itself spoiled it. But other than that, this game was f***ing dull.

Hardly if you knew how to pace things. Or maybe you dont like to play games with really, really big wilderness areas(Oblivion or Skyrim?) but there are some things dull about it. Fast Travel could've been better but helped. Liberating cities and recruiting assassins felt like an afterthought. Loved the Homestead and Naval missions though.
#10dave_is_slickPosted 11/18/2012 12:22:04 AM
Hardly if you knew how to pace things.

So I have to change how fast or slow I play just to trick myself that it wasn't dull?
Or maybe you dont like to play games with really, really big wilderness areas(Oblivion or Skyrim?)

I like Skyrim. But what saved Skyrim from suffering too much from it being large as an ocean but deep as a puddle was the scenery and events. AC3 had none of that except for the admittedly awesome cove in Black Creek. Skyrim felt like a world, AC3 felt like an area that was simply there.
---
I am prepared to use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related