Is this game worth keeping?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 11/17/2012 12:10:45 PM
I dont intend to play multiplayer or replay the story because of the really slow beginning. I want to get Hitman Absolution or a Steam card.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
#2MadigariPosted 11/17/2012 12:17:19 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
I dont intend to play multiplayer or replay the story because of the really slow beginning. I want to get Hitman Absolution or a Steam card.

Yes. This game is worth keeping. I know you probably want Hitman or a Steam card, but since you seem to be letting other people dictate your personal value of a game? Totally worth keeping.

In fact, if you aren't buried with the game, I'll be severely disappointed.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#3CharpandaV1Posted 11/17/2012 12:19:18 PM
How about you keep ACIII and get whatever other thing you want!?

Then you'll have TWICE as many things to own!
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#4robert9207Posted 11/17/2012 12:27:34 PM
Honestly, I've ended up buying ACII rice b/c I traded it and then wanted to play it again. It's worth keeping justto ave the whole collection.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5Grendel PrimePosted 11/17/2012 12:30:31 PM
There are going to be three DLC episodes for the single player campaign chronicling an alternate-history scenario where George Washington proclaims himself King of America. I'd say its worth holding onto for that.
---
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry
#6SobaNoodlesPosted 11/17/2012 12:38:05 PM
Grendel Prime posted...
There are going to be three DLC episodes for the single player campaign chronicling an alternate-history scenario where George Washington proclaims himself King of America. I'd say its worth holding onto for that.

Yay. Much like Mass Effect 3, it isn't going to change the rubbish ending or make the main story any more interesting is it?
#7MadigariPosted 11/17/2012 12:40:39 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
How about you keep ACIII and get whatever other thing you want!?

Then you'll have TWICE as many things to own!

Oh, Panda. :[ Your idea is awesome in its multiplicity.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.