Is There a Cutscene for Assassin Rank?

#1MrAsh505Posted 11/17/2012 8:35:34 PM
I just got Dobby to Assassins Rank and was expecting a Cutscene like in the previous Games, but nothing happened.

Is there even a cutscene?

Do I go somewhere to view it?

Also does Dobby get new abilities not that she is in Assassin Rank?

Thank you
#2DaRk MaGe2004Posted 11/17/2012 8:38:21 PM
dont think so
---
To die without leaving a trace, that is the legacy of the Garo
#3habbox77Posted 11/17/2012 8:42:42 PM
Nope, really sucks that once they become assassin rank they don't get an outfit change to some personal Assassin robes that reflects their character, its a plus that they added much more personality and back story to the recruits (one who's even tied to an event involving Haytham) but they really downgraded what we could do to personalize them.
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#4SymphonicRainPosted 11/17/2012 8:44:07 PM
habbox77 posted...
Nope, really sucks that once they become assassin rank they don't get an outfit change to some personal Assassin robes that reflects their character, its a plus that they added much more personality and back story to the recruits (one who's even tied to an event involving Haytham) but they really downgraded what we could do to personalize them.

Aye, though it's kind of a trade off for their new abilities I guess. I do miss arrowstorm though.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#5MrAsh505(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:45:53 PM
Dang that sucks big time, I called Dobby hoping to see her Assassins Robes and got jiffed, thanks a lot Ubisoft
#6ajmrowlandPosted 11/17/2012 9:04:57 PM
In the colonies which are small, an assassin uniform will only get more notice if worn by more people.
#7True RunePosted 11/17/2012 10:02:35 PM
yea, cuz this game is all about realism.

tho it sucks there is no induction cutscene....even if it kinda makes sense. Connor wasn't even properly inducted himself.(and more than likely half trained)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#8MpagarPosted 11/18/2012 4:46:56 AM
I don't think Achilles would send out a young adult out there without the proper training. But yeah, having no induction scene was disappointing. As was the lack of a specialized uniform. If I can walk around covered in blood, armed with a sword, tomahawk, two guns and a bow strapped to my back and not arouse suspicion, then I doubt several more people wearing white hoods would do much.
---
"Cat.The other white meat."
#9SymphonicRainPosted 11/18/2012 4:49:39 AM
On the other hand, do you not think maintaining their unique identities does more to set them apart? Instead of the soulless white army.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#10MpagarPosted 11/18/2012 4:57:50 AM
There easily could have been a compromise of the two. I enjoyed getting to know more about the recruits, but I felt that having them earn their own uniquely tailored outfit would have added more to their personalities while adding a sense of accomplishment towards getting them to the highest rank.
---
"Cat.The other white meat."