Hostile Negotiations (SPOILERS)

#1farseer_86Posted 11/18/2012 5:22:22 AM
How do you prevent the indian from being killed right away? I replayed the mission twice (once detected and undetected) and still an Indian dies right away?

I'm asking since this mission wasn't added to the patch notes for the Thanksgiving patch.
---
--------
#2FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 5:25:05 AM
There's a path that leads above the target where you can kill him, be quick
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#3farseer_86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:31:27 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

I could try again from the checkpoint but there's always a scripted pair of guards passing by. So I just run past them and hope that the detection system doesn't go off?
---
--------
#4FireMage7777Posted 11/18/2012 5:33:20 AM
farseer_86 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

I could try again from the checkpoint but there's always a scripted pair of guards passing by. So I just run past them and hope that the detection system doesn't go off?

There's a high patch of grass you can move through as they are going by to avoid detection, as soon as they go past book it to the roof
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#5yevinorionPosted 11/18/2012 6:24:53 AM
Yeah, you can free run across the trees to the roof, but be sure to cut a sharp angle on the roof. If you take too long there one will die.

The trickiest part for me was once I got there getting Johnson to be my highlighted target. My first time I did it too quickly and launched after some random dude.
---
PSN: YevinOrion | XBL: Dirty Machete
#6MpagarPosted 11/18/2012 6:42:19 AM
farseer_86 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Exactly what I did. I didn't even wait for them to walk off; I just ran right behind them as soon as space allowed and kept on going towards the ladder.

I did have to redo the mission though. My first attempt had me getting the target before anyone was shot, but it still counted as someone injured because the scripted event kicked in as I was midair.
---
"Cat.The other white meat."