QUESTION - If I beat the game, will I be able to go back and do hunting challs?

#1electrolyte1Posted 11/18/2012 2:07:23 PM
If I beat the main storyline mission, will I still be allowed to play in the world with the same character and run around, and go do the hunting challenges?
#2SentaPosted 11/18/2012 2:09:36 PM
Yes.
#3electrolyte1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:11:39 PM
Senta posted...
Yes.

wow, that was a fast response. thanks for answering my question so fast, you just sit at your computer? do you even have a life?
#4Shy420Posted 11/18/2012 2:15:21 PM
electrolyte1 posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

wow, that was a fast response. thanks for answering my question so fast, you just sit at your computer? do you even have a life?

Holy crap. dude helps you with an answer and alls that you give in return is grief. You were on at the same time does that mean you have no life either. Whoops I am in the process of posting I must have no life.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#5SentaPosted 11/18/2012 2:15:25 PM
Senta posted...
Yes.

I'm a multitasker. Isn't difficult for me to keep track of message boards and other things. Then again, my career relies heavily on working with computers.
#6GonzoDukePosted 11/18/2012 2:17:56 PM
It definitely wasn't some lucky and helpful coincidence. The only explanation is that he has no life. Thank god Sherlock Holmes was here to help us
---
Never Cross the GraetMagnet
#7electrolyte1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:19:16 PM
lol, thanks for the entertainment and laughs while i traveled to my next mission marker
#8Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/18/2012 2:26:00 PM
electrolyte1 posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

Senta is a good guy and a good player you troll. That's right i said it a troll as soon as you insulted the person that helped you, you became a troll.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#9HikewnePosted 11/18/2012 3:30:17 PM
What an ungrateful child.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#10KamanickPosted 11/18/2012 3:41:58 PM
Senta posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

I'm a multitasker. Isn't difficult for me to keep track of message boards and other things. Then again, my career relies heavily on working with computers.

Is this a serious comment? You are perhaps the most egotistical and selfish c**t I have ever met.
---
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"