QUESTION - If I beat the game, will I be able to go back and do hunting challs?

#11HikewnePosted 11/19/2012 5:42:45 AM
Kamanick posted...
Senta posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

wow, that was a fast response. thanks for answering my question so fast, you just sit at your computer? do you even have a life?

I'm a multitasker. Isn't difficult for me to keep track of message boards and other things. Then again, my career relies heavily on working with computers.

Is this a serious comment? You are perhaps the most egotistical and selfish c**t I have ever met.

Seriously. I mean, imagine the thought process of what he did going through your own mind. "I am going to ask for help, because I do not know the answer to this question that I have thought of. And, I am going to insult the first person that answers the question."

...What?
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#12EedrahPosted 11/19/2012 6:01:32 AM
I'd rather have no life than to have no brains....
#13Dr_KainPosted 11/19/2012 6:04:27 AM
electrolyte1 posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

wow, that was a fast response. thanks for answering my question so fast, you just sit at your computer? do you even have a life?

Wow, jackass much? He helps you and you troll him for it? From now on, NO ONE should answer anything electrolyte1 posts.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#14TheMcKnightMarePosted 11/19/2012 6:05:46 AM
electrolyte1 posted...
Senta posted...
Yes.

Bro... Do you even lift?
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare
#15PabloDuganheimPosted 11/19/2012 6:09:34 AM
Gotta love the 'Ignore This User' option!

*clicks*
---
I, for one, welcome our new feral ghoul overlords!
(call me PD -it's easier)
#16SymphonicRainPosted 11/19/2012 6:24:20 AM
PabloDuganheim posted...
Gotta love the 'Ignore This User' option!

*clicks*

Why would you ignore someone who said nothing to you in a thread you had no involvement in? Can't help but laugh internally at people like TC. I'd hate to deprive myself of the entertainment.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny