Sequence 3 powder carts glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Sequence 3 powder carts glitch

User Info: ValiantVaan

ValiantVaan
4 years ago#1
i cant shoot the last barrel it wont even let me shoot, he puts the gun away and if i try to shoot from the top of the hill past the jump he just targets and shoots the indian on the right?

User Info: okeke28

okeke28
4 years ago#2
I've had the exact same issue. He shoots the first two powder carts, then on the third he won't. I 've made sure he reloaded is musket, I've tried restarting the memory. And still nothing. Have you figured it out yet???

User Info: ttalker

ttalker
4 years ago#3
i was having problems shooting barrels until i stopped holding down R1 during that scene.

not sure if it will help but try releasing everything and just pressing triangle.
dont need a sig, im famous @#$%^

User Info: js16nite

js16nite
4 years ago#4
Is this the chase sequence on a horse? I had trouble with this too. I ended up having to constantly tap the fire button over and over for him to finally shoot the darn barrel.

Edit: Someone else had the same problem it looks like.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64518538
If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Sequence 3 powder carts glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived