Orphan kids vs. Italian bards.

#1FuSoYa999Posted 11/18/2012 9:30:46 PM
At least the bards didn't constantly say "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hahahaha!"
#2Lioyd_the_heroPosted 11/18/2012 9:41:56 PM
Bards were more annoying since they actively go towards you, orphans just stay in their own little circles or to specific street areas.

I like the bards because what they say was funny and they had at least music and were fun to beat up and such. Orphans are just there, nothing too bad.

The worst is AC beggar women...
---
PSN howling_red
#3JManGTPosted 11/18/2012 9:47:10 PM
Bards werefar worse, would block your path and actually stop you,
Though however unlike the kids you could beat the **** out of them, throw them off a cliff, or
Just introduce a large battle axe into their face
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#4Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/18/2012 9:47:26 PM
FuSoYa999 posted...
At least the bards didn't constantly say "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hahahaha!"

I totally agree those kids are so annoying. Worst part you can hear them from a pretty good distance.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#5Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/18/2012 9:48:54 PM
JManGT posted...
Bards werefar worse, would block your path and actually stop you,
Though however unlike the kids you could beat the **** out of them, throw them off a cliff, or
Just introduce a large battle axe into their face

Also wouldn't drawing your weapon make them leave?
---
PSN: arborkoa18
I don't rush Wolfpack.
#6shabalakazamPosted 11/18/2012 9:53:54 PM
Bards were actually funny to look at.
The kids? WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP TA-DA HAHAHAHA
#7banzaiheilPosted 11/18/2012 9:54:03 PM
The bards were somewhat entertaining, and you could tackle them. The beggar women in AC1 were bad, but eventually I just decided to stay on the damn roofs and avoid them. The orphans, my god the orphan are just awful. Definitely the most annoying sounding, and you can't get away from hearing them, even on roofs. They were like the first thing I encountered when showing the game off to my wife. Way to make a great impression. I didn't realize how many orphaned children there were in colonial times, but considering how god damned annoying they are I can't say I wouldn't have abandoned them either. It almost made me want to go start the adopting process on a real life orphan, but at the last minute be like "PSYCH!" *troll face*
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#8PabloDuganheimPosted 11/18/2012 9:54:06 PM
I wish we could even shove or scare people and animals. Hey dog/pig, I'm looting here and I do NOT want to pet you instead of picking the pockets of this dead guy! The kids really suck though. If I even hear them do that dumb laugh I run as fast as I can from that area! I do specifically try to jump and land on them if I can, but the results vary and there's still an unsatisfying lack of fear or injuries on their part.....
---
I, for one, welcome our new feral ghoul overlords!
(call me PD -it's easier)
#9Heretic9Posted 11/18/2012 10:01:31 PM
banzaiheil posted...
The bards were somewhat entertaining, and you could tackle them. The beggar women in AC1 were bad, but eventually I just decided to stay on the damn roofs and avoid them. The orphans, my god the orphan are just awful. Definitely the most annoying sounding, and you can't get away from hearing them, even on roofs. They were like the first thing I encountered when showing the game off to my wife. Way to make a great impression. I didn't realize how many orphaned children there were in colonial times, but considering how god damned annoying they are I can't say I wouldn't have abandoned them either. It almost made me want to go start the adopting process on a real life orphan, but at the last minute be like "PSYCH!" *troll face*

^This. I hate the little bastards. I make every attempt possible to avoid them.

Bards were less annoying, but more hindering than orphans. I actually had one get right in my face during a mission on AC2.
#10guythesamuraiPosted 11/18/2012 10:03:47 PM
So i take it i'm the only one who actually cracks a smile whenever i hear "Ta Da!"
---
PSN: guythesamurai