Will the new patch fix....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Will the new patch fix....

User Info: MDSP777

MDSP777
4 years ago#1
the Jacob Zenger glitch? I'm referring to the one where his DNA Tracker entry is permanently stuck at 90%, despite him being a full-fledged level 11 Assassin already.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

User Info: Sharius

Sharius
4 years ago#2
seemlike the new patch only fix mostly the graphic glitch not the gameplay
PSN: ShariusTC

User Info: RPGZero

RPGZero
4 years ago#3
I actually have a similar glitch, but rather than Jacob Zenger, I am stuck at 90% with Clipper Wilkinson even though he is a level 11 Assassin. I really hope the patch fixes this because Ii'm at 99% complete and would like to have the game platinum'd this week.
"You may take my life, but I will take your soul!"-Paptimus Scirocco, Zeta Gundam

User Info: MDSP777

MDSP777
4 years ago#4
After seeing the patch breakdown
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers
I wanna be hopeful, but I just don't see it listed as one of the glitches to be fixed... *sigh* I'm in the same boat as you, mate, I'm at 99% and Jacob's the only thing getting in between me and my plat!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Will the new patch fix....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived