The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

so whats up with the printer shops?

#1zooknutPosted 11/19/2012 8:32:39 AM
i walk in see some guy gesturing to himself behind a desk and no interaction or any reason to be in there yet it shows up on my map like their is some significance....just curious to why? also what were they feeding the horses back then? they got huge ass for real
#2JManGTPosted 11/19/2012 8:33:46 AM
The printer shops are used to completely wipe your notoriety clean. It's good for all levels of notoriety
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#3zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:39:43 AM
^ really? wow...just finished the game yesterday...didnt know thats what they were for
#4SymphonicRainPosted 11/19/2012 8:49:34 AM
Did you pay attention during the missions or are you just another KILL KILL STAB STAB player? There is a pretty clear mission where you have to bribe a printer when they start putting out Wanted posters with Connor's face.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#5anaplussetupPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:51 AM
Calm down, people. I'm having the same issue. The printer shop shows up on my map but when I go in, there's nothing to do. Can't talk to the shop keep, can't do anything except leave.

I've done a few of these before, so I know how it works. It just seems like it's glitched.
---
PSN: Thomme
#6JManGTPosted 11/19/2012 9:01:23 AM
anaplussetup posted...
Calm down, people. I'm having the same issue. The printer shop shows up on my map but when I go in, there's nothing to do. Can't talk to the shop keep, can't do anything except leave.

I've done a few of these before, so I know how it works. It just seems like it's glitched.

Something that does its purpose perfectly is glitched? If you don't have notoriety of course it is t going to do anything.... Just like visiting a shop with no money
---
PSN: JManGT
GT: James Upton
#7z_cherubPosted 11/19/2012 9:06:15 AM
JManGT posted...
anaplussetup posted...

Something that does its purpose perfectly is glitched? If you don't have notoriety of course it is t going to do anything.... Just like visiting a shop with no money

^yup
---
PSN: ZCherub
#8najzerePosted 11/19/2012 9:34:48 AM
Then why does the icon for it show up on the map when you have no notoriety? It is glitched, just like a million other things in this game. I understand everyone's sick of hearing about it, but don't jump down someone's throat because they noticed it. Another notoriety related glitch is you can see the white interact spiderwebs where posters are even when there is no poster there when you're incognito. Face it, this game lacks a lot of polish.
#9HikewnePosted 11/19/2012 9:38:58 AM
najzere posted...
Then why does the icon for it show up on the map when you have no notoriety? It is glitched, just like a million other things in this game. I understand everyone's sick of hearing about it, but don't jump down someone's throat because they noticed it. Another notoriety related glitch is you can see the white interact spiderwebs where posters are even when there is no poster there when you're incognito. Face it, this game lacks a lot of polish.

This. When I have notoriety, I go into the printer shops and I cannot do anything at all except leave. This is a glitch, plain and simple. Not that it is that big of a deal, because I can still bribe the town criers.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#10najzerePosted 11/19/2012 10:03:50 AM
I'm okay with being able to enter the shop, although if it was like past games it wouldn't even be accessible unless you had level 3 notoriety. But don't put a dynamic icon on the map for no reason. That's just sloppy.