Need tips for online

#1Blueandwhite87Posted 11/19/2012 3:34:56 PM
I find if I run around I get more kills but I also find if I'm stealthy I get less kills and sometimes almost no kills because I'm not near the target should I be running to get to my target then go stealth or should I run to kill him.?
#2SymphonicRainPosted 11/19/2012 3:43:44 PM
Run when they're not in your line of sight, you want to build up the incognito bonus for more points. Player who does things properly can have a third of the kills of a hyperactive frag monkey but have triple his score. Particularly important in wolfpack.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#3darkslayer001Posted 11/19/2012 3:44:33 PM
Blueandwhite87 posted...
I find if I run around I get more kills but I also find if I'm stealthy I get less kills and sometimes almost no kills because I'm not near the target should I be running to get to my target then go stealth or should I run to kill him.?

this is just my idea of playing online....no matter where you are ur opponent is always walking/running towards u so always be on the defensive and get defensive scores, always let ur target come to u sometimes...
#4d3athandr3birthPosted 11/19/2012 3:47:36 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
...always let ur target come to u sometimes...

Always sometimes. GENIUS
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#5LiquidAntagonisPosted 11/19/2012 3:51:35 PM
Manhunt
It's ok to run in order to close in on your prey, but you'd do well to try and sneak up on them, preferably without them knowing and preferably while in the company of your other teammates. Just cause they can't kill you doesn't mean they can't stun you and sometimes you'll find yourself in perpetual stunlock. When this happens just hold triangle to respawn elsewhere.

Keep in mind that subtle and creative kills will net you a better overall score.

Artifact assault
If you're a defender, you'll want to attack on sight. Your opponents will stop at nothing in order to get your artifact. You have to be perceptive and diligent in order to keep them at bay. Don't forget that your kill score in this game mode doesn't matter; you only win if you steal more artifacts than your opponents.

Wanted
In this - and pretty much every other free-for-all mode - you'll be pitted against opposing users. Your goal is to get the best kill score out of everyone else and avoid being killed. Ideally, you'd do well to remain undetected while stalking your prey before killing them in a unique way and making an escape before your pursuer can catch you, but it's not always that easy. I just try to get the best kills I can.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you've got two ability sets that are preloaded for you. You can also use your abstergo credits to purchase and unlock ability sets and abilities to put in them. Try to spend some time thinking about which abilities are best suited for which game mode and then build an ability set to match each mode or each type of gameplay style that you feel will best compliment you.

Above everything else, pay attention to your teammates and opponents. Try not to RAEG; instead, learn from your opponent. He'll teach you ways to find and kill and outsmart him.

I don't know what else to add.
---
>provides users with the ability to dispute a "moderation"
>list of reasons why every argument is "refutable" =_=
#6Blueandwhite87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:04:19 PM
Thanks guy I'm really digging the online.
#7CharpandaV1Posted 11/19/2012 4:12:10 PM
d3athandr3birth posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
...always let ur target come to u sometimes...

Always sometimes. GENIUS

I lol'd irl
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#8Lioyd_the_heroPosted 11/19/2012 4:25:18 PM
Use high profile to move (when out of targets sight), escape and chase. Beyond that always be slow and stealthy quality in assassins creed is better that quantity.

Remember navigate with high profile but kill stealthy as you can.
Play like an assassin
---
PSN howling_red