Assassin Glitch

#1punisher1234Posted 11/20/2012 12:41:28 PM
I've done all the liberation missions in the north district. Yet I can't recruit the assassin Duncan Little. Help.
---
TC english isnt my 1st language so here are my thoughts GO **** YOURSELF- lutfyy to troll
"Go on, Samus fans. Amuse me."- Sol4688 on Samus vs Dante
#2najzerePosted 11/20/2012 1:02:35 PM
There is another assassination mission that doesn't show up on the map. You have to run around until you find it.
#3js16nitePosted 11/20/2012 1:06:09 PM
I forget is this Boston or New York? Either way. The Liberation missions are hidden until you uncover them on the map. Eagle Points show many of them, but not all of them. You have to keep searching the still unexplored portions of the map until you come across them.

You'll definitely know when you have truly done all of the Liberation missions because the assassin you are trying to get will get a very specific mission marker on the map once done (plus you get a constant message saying go see your contact). Just keep searching the unrevealed areas and you'll come across them.
---
If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.
#4punisher1234(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:20:32 PM
Thanks. It worked.
---
TC english isnt my 1st language so here are my thoughts GO **** YOURSELF- lutfyy to troll
"Go on, Samus fans. Amuse me."- Sol4688 on Samus vs Dante