Patch is out on 360, any word on ps3 yet?

#1Knightman2Posted 11/21/2012 1:47:38 PM
The new 1.02 patch is apparently out on 360, does anyone have it on ps3 yet?
#2darthsniderPosted 11/21/2012 1:49:46 PM
Just booted it up, and nothing yet.
---
[PHI] Darth_Snider - http://prohicimmortalis.com/forum
The backlog: http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=darthsnider
#3LokusasuPosted 11/21/2012 2:20:14 PM
Argh where is my patch!
#4OhhSnapPosted 11/21/2012 2:33:48 PM
This isn't fair. ;-; Why do the xbox people get it first? I thought AC was playstation biased.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#5Knightman2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:38:26 PM
Damn, been holding off playing this game until this comes out.

OhhSnap posted...
This isn't fair. ;-; Why do the xbox people get it first? I thought AC was playstation biased.

Probably because Sony's patch verification process takes longer then Microsoft's. We don't want any ps3's to blow up now do we?
#6ConallofUlsterPosted 11/21/2012 2:40:57 PM
OhhSnap posted...

The PS3 is harder on updates and have to clear them or something a long those lines.
#7js16nitePosted 11/21/2012 2:42:58 PM
Knightman2 posted...
Damn, been holding off playing this game until this comes out.

OhhSnap posted...

Probably because Sony's patch verification process takes longer then Microsoft's. We don't want any ps3's to blow up now do we?

I... I kind of do, but then again I like seeing things blow up. Burning is acceptable as well.
---
If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.
#8ttalkerPosted 11/21/2012 2:48:38 PM
OhhSnap posted...

They have to pay every month that they want to play online :D careful tossing out the word fair ^^
---
dont need a sig, im famous @#$%^
#9NintendosuksPosted 11/21/2012 2:55:56 PM
ttalker posted...
OhhSnap posted...

They have to pay every month that they want to play online :D careful tossing out the word fair ^^

Xbox live completely smokes PSN in every way. Videos are streamed,it's a very secure service "cough" psn hack. The arcade is better IMO and the dashboard is very user friendly. I can invite a person to my game with 3 button presses and its under $5 a month so it's easily worth it. I'm not a fan boy. I own both systems and play my ps3 much more because frankly their first party software can't touch sonys say for halo and gears. Just sayin,you get what you pay for. Ps+ is certainly a step in the right direction.
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387
#10Knightman2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:56:24 PM
I now kinda wish Sony follows Apples way of patching software. Since they come out pretty much instantly and i have yet to see any ios devices to brick or blow up.