I will not buy another AC game until..

#11SymphonicRainPosted 11/24/2012 4:12:19 AM
A good comic gets his/her humor across without the need to be crass, like Dara Briain. I hope you don't use foul language just for cheap shock value.
What is the focus of your twitter anyway? Never been into social networking. Livejournal, deviantart, myspace, facebook, I skip out on all that stuff. I have a youtube for those videos with age filters, but that's about it.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#12BluntChick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:19:58 AM
nubs222 posted...
They nerfed the cooldown so much that it's not worth complaining about anymore. If you got smoked quit worrying because you wont get smoked again by that person for like a minute and a half. They also got rid of mute. So yeah.

Not unless they use the reduced cooldown perks and crafting.. Then they could get it to under a minute I bet! :P

You can only craft abilities once right??

And maybe I was a little overly dramatic when I said I wouldn't buy another AC game.. That tool just got under my skin!
---
If youre not easily offended check out the uncensored me on Twitter: @BluntChick
#13BluntChick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:23:29 AM
SymphonicRain posted...
A good comic gets his/her humor across without the need to be crass, like Dara Briain. I hope you don't use foul language just for cheap shock value.
What is the focus of your twitter anyway? Never been into social networking. Livejournal, deviantart, myspace, facebook, I skip out on all that stuff. I have a youtube for those videos with age filters, but that's about it.

I have never been into social media either.. I only stumbled upon Twitter by chance and got totally hooked! At first I opened it to rant about sports but it expanded from there, now I talk about all sorts of stuff! And it literally lets you communicate your message to hundreds of people at once and I guess thats the addictive part! And the fact that people on there are so super nice! I used to be really socially awkward and that place is like great group therapy for me! :D
---
If youre not easily offended check out the uncensored me on Twitter: @BluntChick
#14FireMage7777Posted 11/24/2012 4:40:29 AM
Smoke bomb is here to stay and ever since Brotherhood it has always had countermeasures, not my fault you can't get over that. Whine more pls
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#15PFireflyPosted 11/24/2012 5:07:36 AM
BluntChick posted...
Unless you resort to cheap tactics, then I will call you out! Not even the bombs make me mad unless some cheap fool uses nothing but bombs and wins with 14,000 points.

Thats why I will continue to play my way, and one day when they're gone or modified the way they should be.

I waited till I had time to post a proper reply to your thread, and this attitude in general.

The problem with your view is that not everyone plays games with the same goals as you. By goals I mean why they play, what they want out of it, what they consider fun. Because of this fact, and the fact that AC tries to appeal to as many people as possible by including a multitude of methods and tools to use, there will always be methods/weapons that seem like they don't belong.

When I say "don't belong," I don't mean from a gameplay perspective, but from a personal perspective as it relates to the player who feels that way. You call it cheap, others call it effective. What they enjoy, and what you enjoy are obviously at odds.

The only way to avoid this problem is to either play only with people who agree with you, or not play at all. Calling what they're doing cheap or wrong when they're still following the rules is a very selfish way of thinking.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#16Pawkie07Posted 11/24/2012 5:35:41 AM
"oh no I suck" pretty much sums up TC's post.
#17RichterdgfPosted 11/24/2012 5:48:15 AM(edited)
Pawkie07 posted...
"oh no I suck" pretty much sums up TC's post.

You left out the "pay attention to me on Twitter" part.

People who only say things 140 characters at a time have NOTHING worthwhile to say. Neither do people who only have "Come check out how KERRRRAAAZZZY and real I am, but be careful, you might not be able to handle my TRUTH!" as a selling point.

---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#18KamanickPosted 11/24/2012 6:12:26 AM
BluntChick posted...
Smoke bombs online are gone.. You're all a bunch of cheap hacks.. No respect for you people! ZERO! You ruin the online experience.. You are nothing but amateurs.. And don't give me the "they modified them" BS.. They didn't modify squat! I will write a complaint letter every single day to uBiSoft if I have to..

And while I'm ranting here, if you're one of those people who leave your mics on and all you hear is feedback and coughing.. UGH I won't even say what I would do to any of you either or I'd be banned for life! Hit me up on Twitter if your curious! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6M4ngKRp0
---
PSN: liam6678
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet"
#19BluntChick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:35:08 AM
PFirefly posted...
BluntChick posted...
Unless you resort to cheap tactics, then I will call you out! Not even the bombs make me mad unless some cheap fool uses nothing but bombs and wins with 14,000 points.

Thats why I will continue to play my way, and one day when they're gone or modified the way they should be.

I waited till I had time to post a proper reply to your thread, and this attitude in general.

The problem with your view is that not everyone plays games with the same goals as you. By goals I mean why they play, what they want out of it, what they consider fun. Because of this fact, and the fact that AC tries to appeal to as many people as possible by including a multitude of methods and tools to use, there will always be methods/weapons that seem like they don't belong.

When I say "don't belong," I don't mean from a gameplay perspective, but from a personal perspective as it relates to the player who feels that way. You call it cheap, others call it effective. What they enjoy, and what you enjoy are obviously at odds.

The only way to avoid this problem is to either play only with people who agree with you, or not play at all. Calling what they're doing cheap or wrong when they're still following the rules is a very selfish way of thinking.

Those are all great points, I guess I will have to adapt my gameplay to counter their bombs.. Afterall, when you're in a war and the enemy is using chemical weapons, you're not gonna call the war police and complain, you're going to adapt to their tactics..

And LMAO at trying to sell myself and Twitter! Honestly, I could give a damn if you ever follow me or go on Twitter even, YOUR LOSS! I'm just trying to open your mind up to something NEW! Maybe you would be surprised, I have met so many wonderful people on there, and maybe you would too! And if anything the 140 limit helped me with my writing skills because you have to fit everything in.. And its especially good therapy for me since you can tell on here I can ramble on and on with no end in sight.. So it taught me to really shorten my arguments!

Don't knock it until you try it, its an awesome medium and there are no babysitters.. People talk like adults and theres no chance of getting grounded for speaking your mind! The worst that can happen is someone will unfollow you.. Or maybe you're just scared because you don't have mommy & daddy to protect you? If not then leave your parents house and expand your horizons.. Don't do I for ME! Do it for YOURSELF! You will be SUPRISED with what you may find.. Unless you like the same boring thing over and over then don't, not my problem! :P
---
#20PFireflyPosted 11/24/2012 7:01:27 AM
I expect you'll be a better player for it. I used to despise runners, but after learning how to still get full stealth bonuses against them, my overall play and point totals have improved. So now I just smile when I see one zip by ;)
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub