I will not buy another AC game until..

#31Kumra1Posted 11/24/2012 2:53:02 PM
probably complaining about them in the Assassination mode, since if you get hit by one as a pursuer, it gives your target the chance to turn around and target you and kill you.
---
PSN: Nazara_Usena
#32EVE6 FANPosted 11/24/2012 2:58:22 PM
Isnt there a mode with no tools? Why not play that?
---
PsN: Ultraviolence (L in violence is a cap i)
#33Deadmeat20Posted 11/24/2012 3:41:38 PM
Smoke Bombs are beyond annoying. It doesn't even work like the description says it does! The description says that it has a delay, but there is zero delay! I was literally in the beginning stages of a kill animation, just for the smoke bomb to deploy and take me out. I'm talking that the camera was zooming in to focus on the kill when the smoke appeared. The camera wigged out and I couldn't see what was happening until I was stunned.

Now I run with Animus Shield 1+ Charge 1+ Duration. I've taken out a bunch of people who use Smoke Bombs + Throwing Knives just to stun me. They use Throwing Knives to try and open me up, just to see my Shield block it. Then they drop Smoke Bombs in a desperate ploy to save themselves, just for me to walk through the smokescreen. Then they die without a contested kill because they were caught completely off guard.

I was so happy when that happened.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#34EchidneysPosted 11/24/2012 5:05:54 PM
Quote:All I hear is whining...
@FireMage7777
Well he's certainly not praising smoke bombs. I concur though, they're the AC Multiplayer equivalent of a shooter's rocket launcher weapon--no tactics required, as long as your enemy is in ample range.
---
PSN: Echidneys // 3DS: 4468 - 1242 - 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#35Captain_Sexy_TPosted 11/24/2012 5:13:45 PM
EVE6 FAN posted...
Isnt there a mode with no tools? Why not play that?

Simple Deathmatch. A lotta fun, really.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Origin: Cpt_Mustache
#36FireMage7777Posted 11/24/2012 5:17:24 PM
Echidneys posted...
@FireMage7777
Well he's certainly not praising smoke bombs. I concur though, they're the AC Multiplayer equivalent of a shooter's rocket launcher weapon--no tactics required, as long as your enemy is in ample range.

All I still hear is whining. All abilities have a counter...sorry you're not good enough to think of them
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#37EchidneysPosted 11/24/2012 5:45:01 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Echidneys posted...
@FireMage7777

All I still hear is whining. All abilities have a counter...sorry you're not good enough to think of them

So you must be one of those kids who would never make Top 3 in a match without a precious smoke bomb to save you, given your quick hostility against others' skills.
---
PSN: Echidneys // 3DS: 4468 - 1242 - 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#38AlleyBoi420Posted 11/24/2012 6:09:14 PM
IngSlayer posted...
..........................PALMFACEOH MY GOD this ar OBEE-ISLY joke topic GRRRRRR you all no brains eyell kill yu folos mah rapeed dahg genes kiking in argagrewjewDJDJSHDSDHJ (Explosion)

/satire

/stupid
---
"when it comes to reality i own the $5m penthouse and the lambo and you have nothing. and i punch you in the face and you start crying" - supergreat
#39BluntChick(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 6:13:05 PM
Deadmeat20 posted...
Smoke Bombs are beyond annoying. It doesn't even work like the description says it does! The description says that it has a delay, but there is zero delay! I was literally in the beginning stages of a kill animation, just for the smoke bomb to deploy and take me out. I'm talking that the camera was zooming in to focus on the kill when the smoke appeared. The camera wigged out and I couldn't see what was happening until I was stunned.

Now I run with Animus Shield 1+ Charge 1+ Duration. I've taken out a bunch of people who use Smoke Bombs + Throwing Knives just to stun me. They use Throwing Knives to try and open me up, just to see my Shield block it. Then they drop Smoke Bombs in a desperate ploy to save themselves, just for me to walk through the smokescreen. Then they die without a contested kill because they were caught completely off guard.

I was so happy when that happened.

LOL thats awesome! I'm looking forward to trying the shield now! :D

That is the worst thing, don't let them be able to stun you if you're 3/4ths thru your kill motion, would be nice.. If you press kill before they press bomb, you were first, no questions asked so I consider that a legit glitch if they still get the upper hand.. A great way to counter that I've found is to poison because poison literally takes no time to deploy and by the time they throw the bomb and stun you, they're poisoned.. My favorite ability! I've got it timed perfectly so I just zip by them really fast hardly losing any approach meter!

I should have made a poll for this, looks like opinions are split down the like 50/50 whether smoke bombs are a legit tool or not!
---
Move along! Nothing to see there.. Please do not check my Twitter: @BluntChick
#40ThrowmastaPosted 11/25/2012 3:54:12 PM
Hey there! :D So why have you been slacking?? :P And I get that but not every single time.. Change it up a bit, don't be a one hit wonder! And you know I always tell it like I see it! ;)

Hi Blunt Chic! I have been slacking bc I have built a slight backlog. I have been playing The Witcher 2 on 360, I just started Uncharted 3, and Dark Souls DLC came out in October. I'm getting AC3 for Christmas, but doubt I'll be playing it anytime soon.

In regards to ACR multi, I learned to not rely on any of my abilities in between cooldowns, by using blender and making very good use of available blend groups. This made it harder to get killed and landed me lots of stuns and hidden kills. And when my abilities where recharged, someone was getting killed for a lot of points; if things went my way. I think I am ranked 80 something in the world for average kill score in ACR, which basically means...nothing! ;-)