So stealing and murder is a-okay? *Homestead spoilers*

#1eratas123Posted 11/24/2012 8:15:27 AM
During the homestead mission with Norris, he remarks that he needs a special metal and that he needs to take it from a Redcoat mine. Rather than Connor offering to buy it with his thousands of pounds, he instead helps him steal it and murders 3 patrols when they rightfully try to stop him from stealing their property.

......The wedding seems kinda awkward when you think back on the 3 patrols of soldiers you slaughtered to make it happpen, most of whom were probably just doing their jobs.
#2z_cherubPosted 11/24/2012 8:31:46 AM
eratas123 posted...
During the homestead mission with Norris, he remarks that he needs a special metal and that he needs to take it from a Redcoat mine. Rather than Connor offering to buy it with his thousands of pounds, he instead helps him steal it and murders 3 patrols when they rightfully try to stop him from stealing their property.

......The wedding seems kinda awkward when you think back on the 3 patrols of soldiers you slaughtered to make it happpen, most of whom were probably just doing their jobs.

Yes. It's fine... And Hitler did nothing wrong, either.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#3ttalkerPosted 11/24/2012 8:40:10 AM
life is different during war :D

say he did buy the ore, that money could be used to buy weapons and medicine and then used to kill your people.
not to mention back then was a very cruel time period. if you owned something like a mine with valuables inside then you would be dead the second someone else found out about it.
---
dont need a sig, im famous @#$%^
#4Captain_Sexy_TPosted 11/24/2012 10:13:39 AM
Stealing and murder is always ok.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Origin: Cpt_Mustache
#5LolMyAltPosted 11/24/2012 1:25:35 PM
*Everything* is permitted.
---
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln
#6thissongagainPosted 11/24/2012 1:30:42 PM
eratas123 posted...

VIOLENCE SOLVES ALL OF LIFES PROBLEMS ALL OF THEM!!!
#7masher11Posted 11/24/2012 1:33:34 PM
I thought it was weird bc youre in packanack and there is literally nothing in packnack. You see patrols which is reasonable.

But some dynamite blast brings 3 patrols up from Monmouth?
#8nubs222Posted 11/24/2012 2:07:07 PM
You didn't think the Assassins were heroes now, did you?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#9JackSolomonPosted 11/24/2012 2:15:22 PM
There is a REASON they're called Assassins, and not 'those nice people who fight the bad people'.
---
PSN: Xeriam
#10eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:13:50 PM
I don't consider it odd because of the fact that he's an Assassin, but because of Connor himself. This is a guy who seems to, at least in cutscenes, to value life and prefers non-violent solutions. Even if you use fists only, it's still pretty brutal.