So stealing and murder is a-okay? *Homestead spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So stealing and murder is a-okay? *Homestead spoilers*

User Info: eratas123

eratas123
4 years ago#1
During the homestead mission with Norris, he remarks that he needs a special metal and that he needs to take it from a Redcoat mine. Rather than Connor offering to buy it with his thousands of pounds, he instead helps him steal it and murders 3 patrols when they rightfully try to stop him from stealing their property.

......The wedding seems kinda awkward when you think back on the 3 patrols of soldiers you slaughtered to make it happpen, most of whom were probably just doing their jobs.

User Info: z_cherub

z_cherub
4 years ago#2
eratas123 posted...
During the homestead mission with Norris, he remarks that he needs a special metal and that he needs to take it from a Redcoat mine. Rather than Connor offering to buy it with his thousands of pounds, he instead helps him steal it and murders 3 patrols when they rightfully try to stop him from stealing their property.

......The wedding seems kinda awkward when you think back on the 3 patrols of soldiers you slaughtered to make it happpen, most of whom were probably just doing their jobs.

Yes. It's fine... And Hitler did nothing wrong, either.
PSN: ZCherub

User Info: ttalker

ttalker
4 years ago#3
life is different during war :D

say he did buy the ore, that money could be used to buy weapons and medicine and then used to kill your people.
not to mention back then was a very cruel time period. if you owned something like a mine with valuables inside then you would be dead the second someone else found out about it.
dont need a sig, im famous @#$%^

User Info: Captain_Sexy_T

Captain_Sexy_T
4 years ago#4
Stealing and murder is always ok.
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Origin: Cpt_Mustache

User Info: LolMyAlt

LolMyAlt
4 years ago#5
*Everything* is permitted.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

User Info: thissongagain

thissongagain
4 years ago#6
eratas123 posted...

VIOLENCE SOLVES ALL OF LIFES PROBLEMS ALL OF THEM!!!

User Info: masher11

masher11
4 years ago#7
I thought it was weird bc youre in packanack and there is literally nothing in packnack. You see patrols which is reasonable.

But some dynamite blast brings 3 patrols up from Monmouth?

User Info: nubs222

nubs222
4 years ago#8
You didn't think the Assassins were heroes now, did you?
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_

User Info: JackSolomon

JackSolomon
4 years ago#9
There is a REASON they're called Assassins, and not 'those nice people who fight the bad people'.
PSN: Xeriam

User Info: eratas123

eratas123
4 years ago#10
I don't consider it odd because of the fact that he's an Assassin, but because of Connor himself. This is a guy who seems to, at least in cutscenes, to value life and prefers non-violent solutions. Even if you use fists only, it's still pretty brutal.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So stealing and murder is a-okay? *Homestead spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived