What are the controls in this game?

#1NIEOWAPosted 11/25/2012 1:02:58 AM
did it change? if someone has time to tell me all the control function in this game, I will really appreciate it.. like what does triangle button do or r1 button? all of it to be precise :)
---
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo | Intel q6600 @ 2.77ghz | 1gig DDR5 192bit Evga GTX 550 ti FNB | Kingston 4gig DDR3 1333mhz | Antec 600 Mid Tower Case
#2True RunePosted 11/25/2012 1:09:35 AM
I'm a 360 player, but i have a firm grasp on the control scheme for ps3.

square = main attack(tomahawk, swords, fist, blunt and heavy weapons)
triangle = tools(bow, gun, bait, snares, ect)
circle = action button(open chests, talk to people intereact with the invironment) and drop while climbing, and pickpocket
X = fast walk, jump(while in freerun mode)
L1 = target aiming
L2 = assassin recruits(hold to open the assassin menu, press square while holding to get to assassin recruit missions)
R1 = Free running
R2 = Weapon Wheel
L3 = Eagle Vision
R3 = Center the Camera
Directional Pad = quickslots for weapons/tools(up down left right)

and, that's all the buttons(other than start and select, which are the pause and map screens respectively)
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3NIEOWA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:11:08 AM
True Rune posted...

circle = action button(open chests, talk to people intereact with the invironment) and drop while climbing, and pickpocket
L1 = target aiming
L2 = assassin recruits(hold to open the assassin menu, press square while holding to get to assassin recruit missions)
R1 = Free running
R2 = Weapon Wheel
L3 = Eagle Vision
R3 = Center the Camera

and, that's all the buttons(other than start and select, which are the pause and map screens respectively)

they didn't change a bit I see... thank you very much man!! and thank you for the time and effort typing those up! appreciate it! gonna purchase it tomorrow ;D
---
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo | Intel q6600 @ 3.5ghz | 1gig DDR5 192bit Evga GTX 550 ti FNB | Kingston 4gig DDR3 1333mhz | Antec 600 Mid Tower Case
#4Fippe94Posted 11/25/2012 3:19:46 AM
It wasn't completely clear when he posted the controls maybe, but just so you know: The freerunning is used by only pressing R1 now. No need to hold X like in previous games. X is only for when you want to make an "unsafe" jump.
---
My Kingdom Hearts videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fippe949
It's "Fippe", not Flippe"...
#5zooknutPosted 11/25/2012 3:47:41 AM
try actually playing the game and figuring out the button configurations for yourself....wow
#6bdh291Posted 11/25/2012 8:38:42 AM
^ no sh*t! Why don't you take some initiative and do something on your own for a change?

"mom, how so i have sex? Instead of trying it on my own, why don't you just tell me?"
#7TBBXPosted 11/25/2012 8:43:37 AM
i want so say counter used to be r1 and square but now it is just circle when in combat. took a bit for me to get use to that =/
#8sigma502Posted 11/25/2012 9:22:59 AM
Lrn2explore buttons.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#9Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/25/2012 9:26:06 AM
True Rune posted...

L1 = target aiming
R1 = Free running
R2 = Weapon Wheel
L3 = Eagle Vision
R3 = Center the Camera

This is a nice guy, you're lucky he got first post. There's alot of wolves in here that welcome all you sheep.
---
PSN: arborkoa18
Clan: Silent Under Night
#10NIEOWA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:15:34 PM(edited)
just to clear it up, I haven't bought the game yet when I created this topic .. So I was curious if there's a change or anything, that's why I'm asking the controls (already bought it now )
---
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo | Intel q6600 @ 3.5ghz | 1gig DDR5 192bit Evga GTX 550 ti FNB | Kingston 4gig DDR3 1333mhz | Antec 600 Mid Tower Case