Next game about first CIV

#1peephole303Posted 11/26/2012 12:38:01 PM
The way i see it, they are going to use William Miles to go back to the first civilization to get more information on what the hell happened and how to begin to deal with it.

It makes sense because the first civ would be modern without being modern. and you could still use the animus features with it.
#2shabalakazamPosted 11/26/2012 12:40:04 PM
First civ doesn't really sound Assassin-y
#3peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:40:46 PM
you seem to forget there was a war between the humans the the first civilization at that time
#4d3athandr3birthPosted 11/26/2012 12:57:11 PM
Everyone seems to forget that William Miles doesn't have to be the on in the Animus. In fact, if its Those Who Came Before, just about anyone would have genetic memory of them
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#5peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:10:28 PM
yes but it would make sense story wise if those who have an animus with them..... not just the one CD based video game Abstergo sells. would use it to find this information out
#6d3athandr3birthPosted 11/26/2012 1:13:07 PM
Abstergo has a factory of them. William Miles is not important at all except to give Desmond father issues to be more sympathetic to teenager gamers who think their parents are the worst thing ever.
---
PSN & Steam: D3athAndR3birth
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2
#7AcFan87Posted 11/26/2012 1:14:01 PM(edited)
I think that a game set in the era of Those Who Came Before is the next logical setting, storywise. They can make it assassin-y and have us take on the role of Adam or Eve and have the whole thing set in Eden or some other city of The First Civilization.

IF they choose not to go that route then Ancient Greece is the way to go. With all the myths of gods, there is enough there to play with and make a good story with. Maybe you have Prometheus sympathize with the plight of the human slaves and go against his own kind by providing humanity with a weapon or means to prevent future enslavement, hence AC's version of him giving mankind the "fire from the gods".
#8dillpickle69Posted 11/26/2012 1:19:42 PM
AcFan87 posted...
I think that a game set in the era of Those Who Came Before is the next logical setting, storywise. They can make it assassin-y and have us take on the role of Adam or Eve and have the whole thing set in Eden or some other city of The First Civilization.

IF they choose not to go that route then Ancient Greece is the way to go. With all the myths of gods, there is enough there to play with and make a good story with. Maybe you have Prometheus sympathize with the plight of the human slaves and go against his own kind by providing humanity with a weapon or means to prevent future enslavement, hence AC's version of him giving mankind the "fire from the gods".

This. So much. As much as I'd rather play as Shao Jun or in the French Revolution, it's logical to either do the first civ or ancient greece next, that way the next series of AC games starts early in time so future installments wouldn't have to be too far in the future to be fun.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.