You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.
4 years ago#81
Lee Everett, from the Walking Dead...

All I get from the Animus are depression and traumas :(. Though, I will apparently make for an OK foster-father one day.
Now, as a society we have very good reasons for not allowing officers to scream "FOR JUSTICE!" and jam their hands into any pelvis they want - Cracked
4 years ago#82
godamnit why did I have to play the sims before going to work? I'm... just... normal... sigh.
4 years ago#83
I am the P3 MC. i have the power of the wild card to summon personas to destroy my enemies. i can make friends with anyone and with the right choices be a pimp
PSN: barneypwnedyou
4 years ago#84
You Narukami from Persona 4. I can summon a demon/samurai thing and get all the babes at school haha
PSN: Phantasiafan feel free to add me.
Romans 8:38-39
4 years ago#85
Dragonball z: Raging Blast

I am Goku, enough said.
PSN- Janko18
4 years ago#86
I was playing Arkham City earlier.

I win this topic.
I think Skyrim is a pretty cool guy. eh kills draogns and doesnt afraid of anything
4 years ago#87
I played Far Cry 3....

So I'm now really good at killing people with guns. And occasionally a machete.

Also, a bit off topic but I'm kinda surprised at how many people mentioned playing an SMT game. I feel less special now. lol
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
4 years ago#88
I was playing persona 4 arena. Who powers do I have or can I just summon my persona now?
4 years ago#89
MGS4 Snake. Now I can carry craploads of guns and gadgets, I'm a experienced soldier, I have sixth sense, battlefield awareness, CQC (enough said), Octocamo, sneaking expert, procure on site expert, and can hide pretty much anywhere. I'm satisfied with this.
TC english isnt my 1st language so here are my thoughts GO **** YOURSELF- lutfyy to troll
"Go on, Samus fans. Amuse me."- Sol4688 on Samus vs Dante
4 years ago#90
The ability to summon a multitude of personas and dimension jump inside of TVs. I'd also have all the ladies love me and not care if I cheated on them too much...
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: RE6(360) Dark Souls(360)UMVC3(360) SSF4:AE(360) TTT2(PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived