You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.
2 years ago#91
Castle Crashers
Err.... 4/5 main characters? (Green, Red, Blue, Orange Knight(s), King[The ruler of your land who sends you on a quest].)

I guess I have Ice-Lightning-Fire-Poison-Healing powers with an frog full of weapons from a sword to a lollipop. I can totally live with this.
---
Jake:NO,do not goto TIER 15, YOU CAN NOT! Never ever goto TIER 15,YOU HEAR ME!?
Life is an RPG. The drawback is, there is only one chance to play this RPG.
2 years ago#92
Immortality!!! And magic spells and the ability to talk to the dead, revive party members, be super smart and charismatic and have flashbacks to my past incarnations. Also, I can change to thief or fighter class if I talk to someone who will teach me. Downside: I forgot my name and what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Oh and performing actions nets me experience points which I can feed into my attributes, however that works in real life.

Planescape: Torment woohoo.
2 years ago#93
Frozen_Memories posted...
I played Far Cry 3....

So I'm now really good at killing people with guns. And occasionally a machete.

Also, a bit off topic but I'm kinda surprised at how many people mentioned playing an SMT game. I feel less special now. lol

I was also very surprised to see so many Persona games here. I know P4 is crazy popular, as much as non FF JRPGs can be, but I hardly expect anyone to play a JRPG at all these days.
---
"Thanks for stopping that Lagi, BUT NOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM AT OUR DOORSTEP!!!!!111!one!!!!" ~ Xine9
2 years ago#94
Sweet, I guess I just gained the professional boxing skills of Muhammad Ali. Not bad.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
2 years ago#95
I'm Raiden before he became Gray Fox 2.0.

*does cartwheels in the nude after managing to avoid drowning*
---
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Currently playing: MGS HD Collection (MGS2)
2 years ago#96
Maxwell from Scribblenauts…

I now have a magical notebook that summons anything I draw! :D
2 years ago#97
Zer0 from Borderlands 2. I can live with that. The ability to send out a decoy and turn invisible while I sneak up behind people and stab them in the back, then insulting them in haiku.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
2 years ago#98
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Zer0 from Borderlands 2. I can live with that. The ability to send out a decoy and turn invisible while I sneak up behind people and stab them in the back, then insulting them in haiku.

Lol me too.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
2 years ago#99
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Does that game even have a main character
---
Currently Playing - Halo 4
2 years ago#100
Tetris.

...Um. I can transform into puzzle pieces...? ._.''
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. You just fully synced with the main character of the last game that you played.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived