Finally beat the game and do not know WTF i just played

#1noob_gamerguyPosted 11/28/2012 3:22:03 PM
AC3 is a perfect example of too many plot twists. They introduced so many distracting and unneeded characters. Oh god the damm loading screens, its a loading orgy. And the Ending WTF......can anyone simplify the while game into a few sentences for me because i am Lost big time
#2najzerePosted 11/28/2012 3:32:13 PM
I for one cannot, sorry. But I stopped caring about the frame story around ACB.
#3shygirl914Posted 11/28/2012 3:34:36 PM
Connor had a hard life. He didn't realize what was actually important to him until he exhausted himself doing things that were ultimately pointless. His was a tale of tragedy.

Desmond could choose between purposely denying everyone their freedom or giving everyone a chance to earn it (by presumably fighting Juno). This pretty much symbolizes that humans, as selfish as they can be, are good when you get down to it.
---
Nice to meet you. :)
Friend Code: 2664-2125-3148
#4noob_gamerguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:47:34 PM
Shygirl, thanks for trying but im still lost. not your fault ofcourse. stupid game. oh well the multiplayer is fantastic
#5drointhewindPosted 11/28/2012 4:04:03 PM
Basically Juno has been manipulating events since way back just to get the key to that spot at that time.
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#6peephole303Posted 11/28/2012 4:14:37 PM
Sigh. its not really that complicated of a story if you played 1 , 2 Brotherhood and revelations.

Connors storyline. Juno tasked him with finding the key so that desmond in the future would be able to use it at the door. This journey had him fight the american revolution and kill the Templar influence in it.

Desmonds story. After AC:R he knew he had to fully open the Temple inorder to save the world from a dooming solarflare. This had him have to go back into the animus and live connors live in the revolution to see where he hid the key. All of his sequences outside of the Animus they were hunting power sources to power the machine at the end of the game.

At that point you find out Juno had been manipulating events Minirva and Jupiter had been planning and instead changing it to allow her to return and rule over the humans (she really hates humans just read the email and listen to the sequence at the end of brotherhood) Desmond chooses to free her because the other option is let over half the population die.

The ending basically states there will be more games with humans having to fight Juno while the Templars will be doing Templar like thingies and the Assassins will be probaly sitting around playing card games again.

Hope this helped
#7Wiickid69Posted 11/28/2012 4:27:25 PM
noob_gamerguy posted...
AC3 is a perfect example of too many plot twists. They introduced so many distracting and unneeded characters. Oh god the damm loading screens, its a loading orgy. And the Ending WTF......can anyone simplify the while game into a few sentences for me because i am Lost big time

Connor makes contact with a spirit guide (or Ascended Master, nephilim, or demon depending on your belief). He then has a spiritual astral projection experience (remember flying the spirit bird?). This "spirit guide" tells him what to do with his life.

Later, as Desmond, you converse with yet another spirit guide (Juno and the other spirit girl). They tell you THEIR SIDE of a story of ancient history, where they tried to survive some cataclysmic event but failed.

Here's the thing. I mean no offense here, but this game is loaded with esoteric allegories and New Age parallels. The reason we fail to make sense of this game's story is because the common person today is not well-educated on the mystery religions.

Further, you may not know but the Ubisoft logo is actually designed using a form of art called Sacred Geometry. This is an art form that is actually considered magical and powerful in mystery schools. It's hard to explain, but there are a lot of sources if you try to research this stuff. But be wary, these are dark arts and many people have been seduced into the curiosities of them.

I've elaborated on some of the New Age parallels in a different thread. Feel free to read here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64731365?page=3

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I've been researching this stuff for years and will do my best to answer any questions. My answers are of my own personal opinion and based on literally thousands of hours of research that I have done. If you don't believe what I say, feel free to inquire.

A person who makes claims but cannot give you the tools to do your own research should probably not be trusted. I hope this helps.
#8peephole303Posted 11/28/2012 4:31:02 PM
^ you have gained my interest by being more informed by most. that being said its spelled Daemons
#9Wiickid69Posted 11/28/2012 4:39:39 PM
peephole303 posted...
^ you have gained my interest by being more informed by most. that being said its spelled Daemons

Thank you. I want to wake people up to this stuff. I can share some free videos on YouTube that do a good job of exposing the New Age movement.

Aquarius - Age of Evil
Megiddo 2

These films were put up for free on youtube because the creators don't wish to profit off of revealing these important truths to others. I hope you check them out.
#10XdieXPosted 11/28/2012 4:50:33 PM
Its true media slips in so much hidden crap that people fail to see. It just becomes second nature for them because its all they see and grew up with. There is def a lot of that in this game and in a lot of other games as well.

In the games ending alone you can spot many things they slip in I mean Desmond basically turning into "Jesus" it almost seems that way and stating how he can become a god... Something some people have in their minds "I really can become a god". As Wiickid said the spirits telling what to do and there is also Masonic undertones as well. Its good to have knowledge about these kind of things even if you dont really believe in it. Its real stuff otherwise why would they take all this time slipping hidden crap in movies tv and games.
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
http://youtu.be/tNW3ItQOd7c <--- haha