Dumb Question...

#1RedHawk4Posted 11/29/2012 9:47:06 PM
Well maybe it is and maybe it isn't, I don't know. Basically I'm just having a little trouble in Wolfpack when it gets to the part where the team has to sync kills together. I walk up to my target and press L1 to lock on to him, and then when the killing begins, it says that the sync was failed and I hear the other players commenting on how it was my fault for not locking on. I also tried holding L1 until the camera zooms in, but that didn't do it either. So is there something I'm missing here?
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#2SymphonicRainPosted 11/29/2012 9:56:27 PM
You all have to be at a certain distance and then the sync meter will appear at the top of the screen, just press square during that.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#3rschrake86Posted 11/29/2012 10:24:32 PM
Feel like playing wolfpack with someone bro add & invite me.
---
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I
#4SentaPosted 11/29/2012 11:52:15 PM
All targets must be locked on to by you and your team. Once everyone moves into kill range of their target, the game will go into slow motion for about 5 seconds, during which time you need to hit the square button. If all do it, you get the Sync Kill.
#5RedHawk4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:43:57 AM
Thanks for the replies, but how close exactly am I supposed to be getting? I was watching my teammates and they all stood about a few feet away from the group of enemies, so I did as well (within range to press square and kill). I locked on and nothing happened, and then when we all started killing them, the sync was failed and they blamed me for not locking on. Am I supposed to stand just outside of killing range, lock on, and then move in for the sync kill?
---
Check me out on Gamespot.
#6Nar_GarzhvogPosted 11/30/2012 12:46:27 AM
rschrake86 posted...
Feel like playing wolfpack with someone bro add & invite me.

I find it easier to help in person or in game i should say. Add me if you wasn't as well. Anyone can i love wolfpack.
---
PSN: arborkoa18