So Connor's mother [spoilers]

#1shabalakazamPosted 12/1/2012 4:42:16 PM
was an Assassin? Or at least an ally to them?
At the end of Seq 4 the Clan Mother said something about an old man (Achilles) who once helped Connor's mother.

Kind of interesting how there's a few hidden Assassins in this game. (Capn' Kidd for instance.)
#2dragonflie666Posted 12/1/2012 4:47:11 PM
I don't think his mother was ever an Assassin.
And the clan mother said she saw the Assassin sign once, probably from Achilles, but didn't know what it presented at the time.

Also, Captain Kidd was not an Assassin either. In one of his letters, he said he was being attacked by people with the Cross, but he didn't know who they were and why they were after him.
#3shabalakazam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:50:44 PM
dragonflie666 posted...
I don't think his mother was ever an Assassin.
And the clan mother said she saw the Assassin sign once, probably from Achilles, but didn't know what it presented at the time.

Also, Captain Kidd was not an Assassin either. In one of his letters, he said he was being attacked by people with the Cross, but he didn't know who they were and why they were after him.

The Captain Kidd outfit has a few Assassin symbols. Also the puzzle on Oak Island has some relation to Eagles.

The Clan Mother said something like: "He will surely help you, just as he helped your mother."
? I just replayed the game and just finished Seq 4.
#4dragonflie666Posted 12/1/2012 5:04:10 PM
It's possible that Kidd's costume got modified by Connor. But as I said, his letter shows that he did not recognized them as Templars.

And if Kaniehtí:io was an Assassin, why didn't she recognized the threat right away?
And how come the Assassin weren't the ones to take down Braddock? They were around way before Haytham's arrival, yet there was no mention of them doing anything to stop the Bulldog.
Sure she had part in Braddock's death, but it was to protect her people, not for what the Assassin's wanted.