Whenever I try to skin anything, I get nothing (Sequence 9).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Whenever I try to skin anything, I get nothing (Sequence 9).

User Info: X195

X195
4 years ago#1
Is this because it's Winter and the animals can't be made use of? Or is it some bug?

I'm leaning towards the former, since I still get my arrows back if I skin an animal I killed with the bow, but nothing else.
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.

User Info: Ninogerrits

Ninogerrits
4 years ago#2
I think it's a bug, but I never actively hunted in winter so I suppose it could be intentional.

X195
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the answer. Anyone else can give any insight?

If it's a bug, will it fix itself or am I screwed?
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.

X195
4 years ago#4
Nevermind, I sold a bunch of pelts and stuff, and it seemed to fix itself. Had around 1035, now have 850.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#5
Winter definitely doesn't stop you from skinning so it must've been a bug, or maybe there's an item cap.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: Gladion20

Gladion20
4 years ago#6
Wow man, I like hunting and all too, but not that much. That's a lot of pelts and animal items.
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#7
Gladion20 posted...
Wow man, I like hunting and all too, but not that much. That's a lot of pelts and animal items.

It soon mounts up. I just enjoy the free roaming and messing with guards and before I knew it I had about 800 pelts. Too bad you can't send them all on a convoy at once.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

X195
4 years ago#8
Yeah, it just kept adding up. I almost always took the forest routes through the Frontier instead of the roads, and only use Fast Travel when I'm really in a hurry.

It's weird if it was an item cap, though, as I had exactly 1034 pelts. Seems like such a... random number to be a cap. Glad it got fixed, though, as it would suck a lot if it was permanent. I'll be sure to get rid of stuff every time it gets near 1000 to be safe.

User Info: VirtuousKing

VirtuousKing
4 years ago#9
It is definitely an item cap. Others have encountered it before. Also, holy crap that is a lot o pelts.
R.I.P. Junk Bludgeo'd For Hammer, But Always In Our Hearts. 176 Damage, Nevar Forget.

User Info: Twisted_Fool

Twisted_Fool
4 years ago#10
I only have 35 bear pelts and I cannot get anymore pelts from skinning. I don't think it's an item cap... It can't be cumulative; it doesn't make sense.
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Whenever I try to skin anything, I get nothing (Sequence 9).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived