Very boring, untill..............

#1thor_1975Posted 12/2/2012 12:29:59 PM
I finished the game last week and it was incredibly boring.

Is it because this part of history is not that interesting to me?

Anyway, after i finished the game i put it away to play other things, but yesterday i
turned on the game again as i realized i hadn't play the Benedict Arnold missions yet, and after doing those i tried doing the frontier/village/ship etc missions and now i'm hooked

I think those missions make the game a lot more fun than the main storyline, which really didnt do it for me. Sorry.
#2SymphonicRainPosted 12/2/2012 1:14:31 PM
It's ok. Just don't let it happen again, alright? Now run along, skipper.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#3robo_robPosted 12/2/2012 3:32:33 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
It's ok. Just don't let it happen again, alright? Now run along, skipper.

Lol
#4tricky_onePosted 12/2/2012 7:36:28 PM
I didn't find the game boring but those navel missions were amazing.
---
PSN torlon
#5cjjohnstonPosted 12/2/2012 8:04:28 PM
Playing AC2 again after 3 and I like it way more. Maybe because its brighter? You start off as Ezio and he is more likable than Connor? The architecture? Overall controls?

*shrug*
#6Mr_Sawed_Off_Posted 12/2/2012 11:27:45 PM
The whole foreign country thing was what made Assassin's Creed special in my opinion. This setting is extremely boring to me for some reason. The jungle is nice but the cities don't have the same type of impact, I know it's because it's during the time it's taking place. But it has no real eye catchers like the other settings did at least to me.
#7SaitoDaemonPosted 12/3/2012 1:41:33 AM
Personally I think Haythem was more fun than Conner, than again that was mainly his personality, he was fun and interesting. Conner on the other hand, too predictable, kinda kills any surprises on what he might do
---
PSN - Saito_Daemon
#8GreatWhite20XXPosted 12/3/2012 5:48:16 AM
SaitoDaemon posted...
Personally I think Haythem was more fun than Conner, than again that was mainly his personality, he was fun and interesting. Conner on the other hand, too predictable, kinda kills any surprises on what he might do

This, Connor in my opinion was very unlikable. Haytham on the other hand I was enjoying his storyline. He was a leader, his starting mission wasnt hide and seek, but an awesome opera house. He knew what he was doing. He wasnt on some blood fueled quest for revenge. He made sense.

If anything the developers are to blame, because in the beginning they gave us a taste of the good life only to sour the mood later on. Oh wait this is the main character now? Oh great he's a whining piece of S*%#! "What must I do?"
---
PSN:TheGreatWhite288
#9thor_1975(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:31:39 PM
I really liked the Naval Missions, and im sad i did them all now.

Connor was just not as interesting as Ezio.