Worth finding the frontiersmen and hunting society cabins?

#1fallenKlNGPosted 12/3/2012 2:35:00 AM(edited)
I think I've finished all the hunting society and frontiersmen sidequests. However, I've never once talked to any of the members except when they give me the mission. I have no idea where any of the cabins are. Is it worth finding them anyway? If you've finished all the missions except the challenges, will the members talk to you or say anything special upon completing all the sidequests? Is there any special cutscene or anything like that? If not, I think I'll just skip finding the cabins.

Oh, and I'm also having problems with finishing the liberation missions in Boston and New York. I just started sequence 10. I've finished what seemed to be all the liberation missions in both cities, but when I checked my log, it tells me I still have 2 out of 3 merchants to beat up in New York, and 1 out of 3 civilians I need to free that have been captured by thugs in Boston. Whenever I go to these cities, no liberation mission shows up.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#2todd_360Posted 12/3/2012 3:42:36 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
I think I've finished all the hunting society and frontiersmen sidequests. However, I've never once talked to any of the members except when they give me the mission. I have no idea where any of the cabins are. Is it worth finding them anyway? If you've finished all the missions except the challenges, will the members talk to you or say anything special upon completing all the sidequests? Is there any special cutscene or anything like that? If not, I think I'll just skip finding the cabins.

Oh, and I'm also having problems with finishing the liberation missions in Boston and New York. I just started sequence 10. I've finished what seemed to be all the liberation missions in both cities, but when I checked my log, it tells me I still have 2 out of 3 merchants to beat up in New York, and 1 out of 3 civilians I need to free that have been captured by thugs in Boston. Whenever I go to these cities, no liberation mission shows up.

Yeah there's no reason to go to the hunting cabins other than for hunting missions. After you've finished them all the mission to find cabins in the frontier should complete automatically. If you have finished them and its still in your logbook the game is just glitched.

As for the liberation missions I have the same problem sometimes. It's because soem of the missions are appearing in arears of the map you haven't cleared the fog from yet. The map in this game is crap compared to the previous games in that getting all the viewpoints doesn't show the entire thing. Their sphere of influence is significantly smaller which means that even once you get all the view points large areas of the map will remain blank until you actually go there and uncover it all on foot which leads to missing missions until you do. God knows how many missions I've taken ages to hunt down just because they were in some obscure corner of the map that wasn't uncovered yet.
---
PSN ID: todd360
Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed III, Need For Speed: Most Wanted