plot wise, what the heck are the pivots about? (spoilers?)

#11JollyBudaPosted 12/5/2012 5:01:36 AM
The hacker is Erudito, and he/them have proven themselves to be ridiculously powerfull in Project Legacy and Liberations
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#12megabigdPosted 12/5/2012 11:09:10 AM
Right I understand all that but I don't understand what I'm physically to do. Like placing them and picking them up. I guess I missed something
---
How realistic do you want it to be? Maybe you can get shot and have to go sit in the ICU for 2 months or get your leg amputated?-oflow
#13SymphonicRainPosted 12/5/2012 11:15:23 AM
megabigd posted...
Right I understand all that but I don't understand what I'm physically to do. Like placing them and picking them up. I guess I missed something

You place them at Connor's location to narrow down the location of other pivots. If you place one it will cover half the map in green, if you place another inside that green it will narrow it down further. The more pivots you have, the easier the other ones are to find. It will say on the map how many there are to find.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#14megabigdPosted 12/5/2012 3:29:14 PM
cool thanks
---
How realistic do you want it to be? Maybe you can get shot and have to go sit in the ICU for 2 months or get your leg amputated?-oflow
#15TheAlmightyPoePosted 12/5/2012 3:46:46 PM
maybe its a tie in with the next sequence of AC games.

There doesn't need to be a desmond, as desmonds memories are now uploaded. Someone else can train to become an assassin using the templars tools.
---
"RAWR! I'm a vicious aminal"
#16W3lkinPosted 12/5/2012 4:12:13 PM
It's just a hook to explain on the plot next year Connor game without Desmond being involved.

Without him (or his father) we shouldn't be able to see the rest of Connor story, but with this they can have any random character live Connor life.