So the new Hidden Secrets DLC came out but I have a problem... (Season Pass)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So the new Hidden Secrets DLC came out but I have a problem... (Season Pass)
3 years ago#1
I preordered the game for PS3 at Gamestop, and then I decided to buy the season pass when I picked up my game during the midnight launch.

So... where do I find my season pass key? I really want that new DLC. I searched everywhere but all I have are the Uplay passes and the exclusive mission passes.
3 years ago#2
If you bought the season pass from a retailer rather than through the PlayStation Store*, it should have been printed on your receipt^. It could also be on a card in a spare PS3 game case (some retailers are odd like that, have a couple spare cases lying around as a result of getting PSN credit).

^Sometimes however mistakes are made, and the person at the register can forget to print it.

*If bought through the PlayStation Store, there is no code, and no action other than the "download" is required (the reason it's quoted is because most season passes, much like on-disc DLC, are usually approximately 100KB activation files).
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
3 years ago#3
When I was in GameStop it looked like the Season Pass was a redeem code on a card, separate from the game box and not on a receipt. So if you have that card or whatever was in the little Season Pass envelope, I would think you code would be on that.
3 years ago#4
I snagged mine from Gamestop, and they printed the code out on the receipt.
3 years ago#5
As the others said, the code was on the bottom of the receipt. If you lost the receipt, the only thing I can suggest you do is repurchase it through PSN......or wait and buy the DLC on the 13th when it becomes available to purchase without the pass.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. So the new Hidden Secrets DLC came out but I have a problem... (Season Pass)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived