So the new Hidden Secrets DLC came out but I have a problem... (Season Pass)

#1HoIeymeisterPosted 12/5/2012 1:44:06 AM
I preordered the game for PS3 at Gamestop, and then I decided to buy the season pass when I picked up my game during the midnight launch.

So... where do I find my season pass key? I really want that new DLC. I searched everywhere but all I have are the Uplay passes and the exclusive mission passes.
#2beebarbPosted 12/5/2012 2:17:38 AM
If you bought the season pass from a retailer rather than through the PlayStation Store*, it should have been printed on your receipt^. It could also be on a card in a spare PS3 game case (some retailers are odd like that, have a couple spare cases lying around as a result of getting PSN credit).

^Sometimes however mistakes are made, and the person at the register can forget to print it.

*If bought through the PlayStation Store, there is no code, and no action other than the "download" is required (the reason it's quoted is because most season passes, much like on-disc DLC, are usually approximately 100KB activation files).
---
We shall rise again to start anew.
White FC: 0862-2660-4156 / 3DS FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 4556-7836-2644
#3najzerePosted 12/5/2012 9:50:18 AM
When I was in GameStop it looked like the Season Pass was a redeem code on a card, separate from the game box and not on a receipt. So if you have that card or whatever was in the little Season Pass envelope, I would think you code would be on that.
#4SentaPosted 12/5/2012 11:07:26 AM
I snagged mine from Gamestop, and they printed the code out on the receipt.
#5AcFan87Posted 12/5/2012 12:52:07 PM(edited)
As the others said, the code was on the bottom of the receipt. If you lost the receipt, the only thing I can suggest you do is repurchase it through PSN......or wait and buy the DLC on the 13th when it becomes available to purchase without the pass.