Connor gets wolf skin outfit.

#21C_G_01Posted 12/9/2012 12:16:30 AM
True Rune posted...
maybe the wolf will be usable on the frontier?

Knowing ubisoft, they would probably cut out that wolf last minute. They're just gonna use it in the image to bring up the hype. LOL
#22Reaper_ExEPosted 12/9/2012 4:44:46 AM
C_G_01 posted...
True Rune posted...
maybe the wolf will be usable on the frontier?

Knowing ubisoft, they would probably cut out that wolf last minute. They're just gonna use it in the image to bring up the hype. LOL

Its sad, but this is prolly true
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#23dave_is_slickPosted 12/9/2012 5:02:45 AM
A majority of people on both boards hate this game

Let me stop this bulls*** right here. You have this strange ability to read "disappointed with", "not that great", "this is not game of the anything" with "I hate this game". Have you even bothered to clarify, or do you just stupidly assume?
---
Clementine is my baby. I will fight anyone to the death if they say otherwise!!
#24Bloodlines1191Posted 12/9/2012 5:30:00 AM(edited)
dave_is_slick posted...
A majority of people on both boards hate this game

Let me stop this bulls*** right here. You have this strange ability to read "disappointed with", "not that great", "this is not game of the anything" with "I hate this game". Have you even bothered to clarify, or do you just stupidly assume?

NO! It's a freakin' fact! Have you seen both boards? You even said it's not a good game in one of the topics here! Why are you ******* me out over this?!?!?!?! All you ever do is criticize this game ANYWAY!!! So shut up before blatantly attacking me! Oh wait... THIS IS FREAKIN' GAMEFAQS!!!!! Of course you are acting mean to me!

Tired of your ****. GLaD I got it out. Do me a damn favor and gather everyone who dislikes the game from both boards and get to Montreal and tell them to recall all their copies.

As much as I like AC3... this hate has gotten SO BAD I wish it wasn't made. And this is coming from a proud fanboy of the series! >_> T_T

Tempted to put you on the ignore list. Tired of you coming after me and everyone else who thinks it's a good game.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted - Assassin's Creed
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper