I dont play this anymore....

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 12/9/2012 12:30:05 AM
I was really stoked for this game.....but playing through on story mode and witnessing the ending....just killed the game for me.

I haven't even bothered with multiplayer. DLC doesn't hold my interest anymore.

Good game but ending was just terrible.....

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - The Official Dracula Of The C:LOS2 Board.
Getting: C:LOS2, GOW:A/4, DmC, NGS3?
#2Nar_GarzhvogPosted 12/9/2012 1:29:47 AM
If you don't like it why post here?
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#3Goku_Cell_JrPosted 12/9/2012 2:13:33 AM
And here I thought the ending was good. Though I've never really been a fan of the precursors or the present day story line ever since they introduced the precursors and the "doomsday" events. It would have been more interesting if it had just been Assassins against Templars in the present day..
#4karankhoslaPosted 12/9/2012 4:59:58 AM
I was really stoked for this game.....but playing through on story mode and witnessing the ending....just killed the game for me.

Totally useless knowledge...

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it...
#5dave_is_slickPosted 12/9/2012 5:04:01 AM

Game boards are only for people who drool over said games? News to me, I thought they were for discussion.
---
Clementine is my baby. I will fight anyone to the death if they say otherwise!!
#6egpNoodlezPosted 12/9/2012 6:26:38 AM
karankhosla posted...

Totally useless post. Guess what, opinions are allowed, if you don't like it then ignore it. Telling someone what they should do on an open forum? Stupid.

Anyways, I kind of feel the same way TC, played before Thanksgiving patch and 100% the single player stuff, but I didn't feel it was the "gold medal" game Ubi were aiming for. Too rushed, too rushed. Well, cost them most of the spike VGAs xD

Played it for a week and lent it to a friend, they're still enjoying it. Although, this is their first real AC game, I lent them ACII to prepare them but they only got to sequence 7 before ACIII came out xD
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#7k3g4Posted 12/9/2012 7:19:20 AM
why did you think the ending was terrible?
#8karankhoslaPosted 12/9/2012 7:22:14 AM
karankhosla posted...

Totally useless post. Guess what, opinions are allowed, if you don't like it then ignore it. Telling someone what they should do on an open forum? Stupid.

Anyways, I kind of feel the same way TC, played before Thanksgiving patch and 100% the single player stuff, but I didn't feel it was the "gold medal" game Ubi were aiming for. Too rushed, too rushed. Well, cost them most of the spike VGAs xD

Played it for a week and lent it to a friend, they're still enjoying it. Although, this is their first real AC game, I lent them ACII to prepare them but they only got to sequence 7 before ACIII came out xD

Then guess what! I can also give my opinion that his view is useless. It works both ways.

You are not very clever...
#9Nar_GarzhvogPosted 12/9/2012 8:01:29 AM
dave_is_slick posted...

Game boards are only for people who drool over said games? News to me, I thought they were for discussion.

****Spoilers****

What's there to discuss? I agree with you I'm just sick of seeing so many posts say the same thing. The ending sucks, I actually thought the ending was ok. It was Desmond's last game so i thought he'd die.
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#101SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:43:53 AM
Lol damn hella butt hurts...

I need post things like this more often.

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - The Official Dracula Of The C:LOS2 Board.
Getting: C:LOS2, GOW:A/4, DmC, NGS3?