Yes or no on more Connor games

#1kyle19865Posted 12/24/2012 1:32:30 AM
If so what cities? Philadelphia seems an obvious one as it was sort of like what Rome was in ac2 some people say France but I think Connors mission should stay in America and build a brotherhood like ezio did, France would be more suited to a new character IMO
---
C-Mon Boro
#2GunBlazeEXPosted 12/24/2012 2:33:27 AM
I wouldn't mind another Connor game. Just without annoying optional objectives or boring AND annoying mini-games with unclear rules & absurd difficulty.

The cities? Philadelphia and Baltimore. If they can fit another, why not New Orleans, the location of AC3: Liberation?
#3ReyMilansteryoPosted 12/24/2012 6:28:04 AM
Sure why not?
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
#4joe_dangerPosted 12/24/2012 7:02:45 AM
I wouldn't mind more of Connor from a game play perspective

HOWEVER

I feel that his story has been told in it's entirety and the next game should focus on a new time period and ancestor. (Not to mention how Desmond's end game events affect which ancestor we play as next time)
---
A Lannister always pay his debts.
#5Scottie_theNerd(Moderator)Posted 12/24/2012 7:53:59 AM
More Connor would be nice, but perhaps not as a playable character. Connor has the markings of a Mentor-like character. I feel he's hit the stage Ezio was by the time he reached Revelations, but it's only been on AC3 game.

I have an inkling that Warren and Prudence's baby would feature in some form. One does not name their child "Hunter" and not have it become an Assassin in a sequel! War of 1812, perhaps?
---
http://scottie-thenerd.deviantart.com
www.youtube.com/user/NUSensei - Let's Play LOTR: War in the North on Legendary :)
#6Nightwing__Posted 12/24/2012 9:01:17 AM
Honestly I feel Connor's story isn't over in the slightest. He has only just begun to fight against the Templars and understand what the war against them is really about. For most of this game he only fought for his own reasons. I would welcome a game where he finally becomes serious about his fight against the Templars, maybe even building up the American Brotherhood.
#7z_cherubPosted 12/24/2012 9:38:28 AM
While I didn't like Connor as a character in ACIII, I'll say yes because unlike them to explore a little more depth with him & watch him mature & develop into a mentor like Alta´r/Ezio.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#8true_gamer80Posted 12/24/2012 1:57:05 PM
I like him so yes as long as he gets a new VA....really dont like the current one
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#9agrissaPosted 12/24/2012 10:30:01 PM
I'd rather have a prequel starring Haythem Kenway.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#10gaming_noob4000Posted 12/24/2012 11:57:48 PM
Scottie_theNerd posted...
More Connor would be nice, but perhaps not as a playable character. Connor has the markings of a Mentor-like character. I feel he's hit the stage Ezio was by the time he reached Revelations, but it's only been on AC3 game.

No he doesn't. Ezio respected the Creed, Connor never even mentioned it. Imo, Connor is like a scumbag preacher: he takes part of what he preaches that favors him and leave out the rest.
I know the Brotherhood went kinda underground in Connor's time, but he's not an official Assassin. And he's next to useless. What did he do? He killed a bunch of easy to spot Templars. Ezio ended the Borgias, prevented the return of the Templars in Constantinople, and made even bigger improvements than Alta´r made. Damn, even Haytham would make a better Mentor...
Imo of course.
---
vittoria agli assassini!
Official Assassin Mentor of AC3 boards PSN: l33twtf