Are there Glyphs in Assassin's Creed 3?

#1DarkefkaPosted 12/25/2012 12:21:27 PM
I just got Assassin's Creed 3 for Christmas, and i'm currently playing Brotherhood, i'd like to know if the Glyphs or Clusters are coming back in AC3, as I really liked the challenge the puzzles gave me, and it's tie for the best thing in AC2 and ACB between that and the Assassin's Tomb/Lairs of Romulus for me... searched for it but didn't find anything besides an article written before launch that said the glyphs would return...
---
Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories. Your fate is in your hands! Auron, FFX
#2Lioyd_the_heroPosted 12/25/2012 12:25:09 PM
Not really, no
---
PSN howling_red
#3WrattsPosted 12/25/2012 12:41:00 PM
There's no glyphs but there are a couple of puzzles when you explore the city underground areas and unlock the fast travel entrances from the inside. Unfortunately, none of them are quite as challenging as some of the later/harder glyph puzzles, though.
#4Darkefka(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 1:46:55 PM
that's sad, really enjoyed the challenge of Clust 10 in Brotherhood... I heard Tombs/lair are back though or am I wrong?
---
Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories. Your fate is in your hands! Auron, FFX
#5Lioyd_the_heroPosted 12/25/2012 2:49:34 PM
Darkefka posted...
that's sad, really enjoyed the challenge of Clust 10 in Brotherhood... I heard Tombs/lair are back though or am I wrong?

Yeah the peg leg missions work like those
---
PSN howling_red