Do i have to play the other Assassin's Creed games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Do i have to play the other Assassin's Creed games

User Info: goon56

goon56
4 years ago#1
to understand this one??? I dont have any Assassin's Creeds but i want to play this one

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
4 years ago#2
Can I jump in at the last Harry Potter book?
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: elai1108

elai1108
4 years ago#3
goon56 posted...
to understand this one??? I dont have any Assassin's Creeds but i want to play this one

Probably not but it helps to at least have some experience with story and controls also. I say play AC2 then you will be ready for 3.

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
4 years ago#4
SymphonicRain posted...
Can I jump in at the last Harry Potter book?

User Info: Kooler2006

Kooler2006
4 years ago#5
I would say yes, if you want to understand any of what is going on. Or at least read up on the main story points from previous games

User Info: selerim

selerim
4 years ago#6
There are 4 assassin's creed games before this one. You'll gonna have to play all of them if you want to know what's going on. I just play the first sequences of 2 and quit playing, my little brother took over for me. Now I play AC3 and I now regret never finish AC1, AC2 and brotherhood, revelations. I'm currently playing AC2 and going after brotherhood. I'm just gonna read Wikipedia for revelations I heard is a let down game.

User Info: d00fy90

d00fy90
4 years ago#7
goon56 posted...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/assassins-creed-iii-review

Scroll down on this page and you'll see a video called "Assassins Creed in 5 minutes". Watch that and you'll be completely caught up on the major story elements.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Do i have to play the other Assassin's Creed games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived