And I am done with this game

#11blackerfire_Posted 12/31/2012 12:58:37 AM
AntwanHaze420 posted...
Joke topic from obvious Troll...
Or real topic from a non-gamer...
Or just sad... very very sad...

It's the last two. I recognize them from the Revelations board. Probably more so the latter.
#12Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 2:42:37 AM
I'm not sure how to take the fact someone has recognized me from another board.

Yes I'm not the most hardcore of gamers I play these things to relax and enjoy myself. I rarely play them on the hardest difficulty setting. This game is not something I enjoy the plot/storyline may be good but when I don't enjoy the game enough to actually get to said storyline I'm not going to keep trying at it. I bought this, Infamous 2 and Dungeon Siege 3 at the same time. I'm enjoying ifamous 2, haven't really played Dungeon Siege 3 but this I gave it a try and it just frustrated me with the decisions they made. Maybe if I'd gotten further in the game it'd be different but I only just started playing Connor so this feels like its still the begining and its no fun. At least in the earlier games when you started getting these annoying guards and mission objectives you were far enough in it fit. That is your supposed to be a master assasin with elite skills so of course you can take on guards who block/shoot you.

I mean really you follow the TUTORIAL on how to make a convoy and it gets destroyed or one of the trophies in the homestead is hidden atop a piece of cliff like every other piece of cliff except if you take a running jump you can climb it? Anyway enough ranting point is I just don't find it fun.
#13ZechsPeacecraftPosted 12/31/2012 2:57:23 AM
If you can, persevere until you can do all of the naval missions; they're worth it
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#14blackerfire_Posted 12/31/2012 10:54:45 AM
Elleena posted...
I'm not sure how to take the fact someone has recognized me from another board.

The only reason why I do is because you only show up to rant or talk about how terrible something is. I only recently made an account, but I visited the boards pretty often for lulz. You made like 10 topics moaning about not being about unlock Rhodes and some other crap.
#15KaenaydarPosted 12/31/2012 12:02:23 PM(edited)
Is pretty funny if you dont like a AC game should not get another one i played Assassins Creed sense the first one and easily my one of my fav titles that and Darksiders. Only thing i ever dislike is the optional mission requirements but i platinum this game first week so im free from that. To hate on a game over simply cant get a trinket or something is kinda sad.
#16Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 11:27:08 PM
I actually do post when I like something or to engage in general conversation. I admit though a lot of my posts do tend to be rants as I just need to let it out and tell someone which is what I use the boards for because I know there are people here actually playing the game. Strangely when I like something I tend to tell my friends in real life rather than post it.

Anyway I liked 1 and 2 and brotherhood, revelations I enjoyed aside from the need to play multiplayer (which I dislike) in order to unlock something in the signle player game that otherwise sat there taunting my completionist nature with its red you can't do me look. Admitedly they had some things that bugged me but overall as I said I enjoyed playing them. I don't enjoy playing this one.
#17KaenaydarPosted 1/3/2013 7:24:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18CoontemptusPosted 1/3/2013 7:27:20 AM
Good god man 30 seconds on youtube
---
I do not wish to have a signature.
#19Elleena(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:46:31 AM
Nope sorry I just can't do this. After countless failures I managed to do Fort Wolcott went back and used my profits to equip a trading caravan which was promptly attacked. I managed to make it to this one (since unlike the first one I actually knew what to do) and ran into about 10-15 guards not such a problem I thought as my caravan did have some defenders apparently. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't fight click, click, click no attacks start hitting other random buttons to try and get him to actually do something yay unlocked his fighting ability and he's dead. 2500 pounds gone + the caravan upgrades and no way to recover any of it. Like I said before this game is just not fun like the earlier ones. So I'm out I'm not going to perserver for the naval missions sorrry.
#20CoontemptusPosted 1/6/2013 11:25:12 AM
Elleena posted...
Nope sorry I just can't do this. After countless failures I managed to do Fort Wolcott went back and used my profits to equip a trading caravan which was promptly attacked. I managed to make it to this one (since unlike the first one I actually knew what to do) and ran into about 10-15 guards not such a problem I thought as my caravan did have some defenders apparently. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't fight click, click, click no attacks start hitting other random buttons to try and get him to actually do something yay unlocked his fighting ability and he's dead. 2500 pounds gone + the caravan upgrades and no way to recover any of it. Like I said before this game is just not fun like the earlier ones. So I'm out I'm not going to perserver for the naval missions sorrry.

You don't need money in this game, just play normally and you'll have all you need. I have like 150k on me right now, and my stats sheet says I have 150k from caravans.

You don't need to try to make money.

Also, 30 seconds on youtube would solve your rant problems.
---
Sic semper tyrannis