citizen missions glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. citizen missions glitch?

User Info: CrimZinShaDoW

CrimZinShaDoW
4 years ago#1
In the DNA tracker it says I have 66% assassination contracts but I see no icon on my map for further missions and I believe I just delivered my last batch of items to a guy but it says 0% completed in the tracker...
PSN: ShaDoW-SlaYa, MGO: ShaDoW
58 out of 58 medals for MAG...

User Info: Charmile

Charmile
4 years ago#2
What sequence are you on?
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?

CrimZinShaDoW
4 years ago#3

Charmile
4 years ago#4
Perhaps this?

If you are stuck at 66%, there is one in the Frontier which you have to manually walk to. The location is in the south-west area known as Monmouth. From the fort, go north. The contact standing in front of a house with a one sided sloped roof.
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?

CrimZinShaDoW
4 years ago#5
That was it but i accepted and in my logbook i dont see it...

Charmile
4 years ago#6
Did you walk away from the quest-giver?

They were delayed on some of mine that way
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. citizen missions glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived