Connor Kenway on CSI: Miami

#1Bloodlines1191Posted 1/8/2013 9:45:55 PM
The episode name is Last Stand. And Noah is Cesar Soto (as stated by the description).

I couldn't care less if he didn't have insurance! He needs a Doctor! The Patriots will lose a valuable asset! DAMN YOU HORATIO!!! I bet he's a Templar! D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeq1DmQNn4w
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#2CoontemptusPosted 1/9/2013 11:13:03 AM
Why do you keep saying his name is Conner Kenway?
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#3Sol4688Posted 1/9/2013 1:01:08 PM
He's on CSI Miami. I guess you'd ask, what would you have...

*puts on sunglasses*

... me do?
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#4Pennywise380Posted 1/9/2013 2:17:52 PM
Coontemptus posted...

Again, because Connor Kenway is his name.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#5ukeguy808Posted 1/9/2013 2:33:35 PM
Pennywise380 posted...
Coontemptus posted...

Well actually his name is Ratonhnhaké:ton, Connor is the name given to him by Achilles and we don't really know if he ever took Haytham's last name as his own. Lawyerd
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#6PootbirdPosted 1/9/2013 2:49:22 PM
Are you really complaining about how to see CONNORS name?
It's easier to say and takes less time to type
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#7Pennywise380Posted 1/9/2013 3:03:56 PM
ukeguy808 posted...
Pennywise380 posted...
Coontemptus posted...

Well actually his name is Ratonhnhaké:ton, Connor is the name given to him by Achilles and we don't really know if he ever took Haytham's last name as his own. Lawyerd

I'm clearly not talking about his native name, i.e. his real name. Connor Kenway is his adopted name, which is what all the pre-release media called him. Achilles dubs him 'Connor' and his European father's surname is Kenway, making his full name Connor Kenway.

'Connor Kenway' isn't a name the topic creator plucked out of thin air, it was widely in circulation before the game was released. He obviously never uses Kenway as his surname in-game because (a) he's never in a situation where he needs to tell anyone what his surname is and (b) because of his father's allegiances.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#8Sol4688Posted 1/9/2013 3:36:35 PM
Well technically, he'd only adopt his father's surname if his parents were legally married.

Which, I'm fairly certain they weren't.

So he'd probably take his mother's last name.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#9ukeguy808Posted 1/9/2013 3:44:33 PM(edited)
Pennywise380 posted...
ukeguy808 posted...
Pennywise380 posted...
Coontemptus posted...

I'm clearly not talking about his native name, i.e. his real name. Connor Kenway is his adopted name, which is what all the pre-release media called him. Achilles dubs him 'Connor' and his European father's surname is Kenway, making his full name Connor Kenway.

'Connor Kenway' isn't a name the topic creator plucked out of thin air, it was widely in circulation before the game was released. He obviously never uses Kenway as his surname in-game because (a) he's never in a situation where he needs to tell anyone what his surname is and (b) because of his father's allegiances.

His mother and father never married so he doesn't have to automatically carry Kenway as his last name. He obviously never uses Kenway as his surname in-game because he never took at as his own. (a) how about when he introduces himself to people and (b) that's exactly why he wouldn't take Kenway as his own name. Lawyerd again
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Official Yusuf Tazim of the AC3 boards
#10Pennywise380Posted 1/9/2013 4:20:13 PM
I very much doubt that you're a lawyer.
---