"Connor" is not half-british and half-mohawk

#41SymphonicRainPosted 1/17/2013 5:36:10 PM
Is this the same chump that demanded we stop calling him Connor?
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#42ChidodoodPosted 1/26/2013 2:29:46 AM
oh my god! Thanks for clearing this up, man. I cant believe they were messing with us about Connor's race/nationality! This is so upsetting. I have no idea what they tried to achieve by lying to us like this....
---
Fc: 118-0404-7126/ PSN&xbox: Chidodood/ MH Tri: ElGuy
Commander Shepard: "This.....it's green"
#43PootbirdPosted 1/26/2013 9:08:02 AM
OMG who.the.hell cares!?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#44DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/26/2013 10:13:07 AM
MikmaqSolider posted...
Ubisoft needs to check their wording..

British is a Nationality.. not a race.

You can't be "half-british"...

And, considering "Connor" is, by British law, an illegitimate son of Haytham, he can't inherit the Nationality (or name or property) anyway...

So "Connor" is, really, a FULL-MOHAWK (another nationality, not a race).

He is "Half-European and Half-Native American" by DNA/blood/race...

But considering he grew up in the matrilineal traditions of the Mohawk, I would honestly say that UBISOFT should really have just billed him as a Mohawk, flat out.

What kind of sad-act gets so touchy about something like this? Must have way too much on your hands...
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#45hunter_7289Posted 1/26/2013 2:42:54 PM
...Who cares exactly....
he's still all Beaver...
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#46Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/27/2013 10:16:56 AM
Back in the days of the revolution any one and their child from england was refered to as british, even though he was a native he has that classification

Learn your facts stupid TC
---
PSN howling_red
#47JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 1/27/2013 11:31:38 AM
You also have to look at the fact that the different caucasians COULD be classified into races, albeit loosely, due to different features. Scots/Irish have red hair, French typically have more pointed features, Polish have button noses and rounder faces. Obviously not as stark of a contrast as black and white people, but still.