think we will get an Ultimate/Complete/GOTY edition?

#1Ninja_GaignunPosted 1/13/2013 7:27:44 AM
I watched the first half of the cutscenes and read the second half of the plot to AC. just finished theEzio Trilogy in about a week and I'm curious about AC3.

The problem is with the DLC and the technical missteps. I can't download patches (or access the net at all outside my phone)

So, do you think AC3 will get a complete edition?
---
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.
#2Nightmare966Posted 1/13/2013 7:40:06 AM
It will for sure, but it's simply the fact that the GOTY edition will surely have a code to download the extras from the Store. So you'd have to look up a way to get Internet access anyways.
---
PSN: Nightmare966
#3Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:32:25 AM
Assassins Creed 2 on the Ezio Trilogy had its DLC on the disc.

I'm honestly not concerned with multiplayer DLC.
---
#4riddlebox89Posted 1/13/2013 1:51:31 PM
Nightmare966 posted...
It will for sure, but it's simply the fact that the GOTY edition will surely have a code to download the extras from the Store. So you'd have to look up a way to get Internet access anyways.

Umm...say what? I'm pretty sure that when they did that with the first Borderlands and people got all sorts of pissed off, nobody did it again and all DLC in all GOTY/Complete/Ultimate editions were included it on the actual disc.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5Ninja_Gaignun(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:00:10 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Nightmare966 posted...

Umm...say what? I'm pretty sure that when they did that with the first Borderlands and people got all sorts of pissed off, nobody did it again and all DLC in all GOTY/Complete/Ultimate editions were included it on the actual disc.

This is true, though they fixed it with later copys. My 360 edition has a second disc with the DLC on it.
---