Just how glitchy is this game?!

#1gtonizukiaPosted 1/19/2013 7:25:16 PM
I'm on Mission 6 now and I've encountered so many glitches, I'm very surprised that there's this many of them. At first they were funny and forgivable but now it's beginning to wear out. I haven't even come across half those what other people are saying.
I've seen:

Animals floating in mid air
Rubbery dead bodies looking like Stretch Armstrong
I've fallen inside rocks and couldn't get out
See through walls
On Mission 6, the people that follow Stephane when he riots disappear, but their voices are still heard
Godzilla-esque mouth movements
Bouncy numbers
Enemies reappear as if I never killed them (I killed the same fort chief 3 times in a row once)
Invisible wanted posters
Things I should be able to interact with don't work (like wanted posters)

I'm sure there's a few more and I know I'm not done seeing new ones. Was this game rushed? Will patches come out?
#2KazuoMitarashiPosted 1/19/2013 8:04:01 PM
You haven't even listed a 50th of the amount of glitches in this game. It's more busted than Sonic 06.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
I'm a healing Siren if you ever need one.
#3OfDestinyPosted 1/19/2013 9:23:51 PM
This is Glitch Creed.
if it were a movie, the tagline would be "For almost every action, there's a glitch to be found".

I still like it, though,
#4bionicpokePosted 1/20/2013 5:49:02 AM
KazuoMitarashi posted...
You haven't even listed a 50th of the amount of glitches in this game. It's more busted than Sonic 06.

Nothing is as busted as Sonic 06. NOTHING. Plus, this game is actually enjoyable on any level, automatically beating Sonic 06, one of the greatest abortions to ever call itself interactive entertainment.
---
PSN ID: nccows
http://wp.me/24NT7
#5kaosreaper87Posted 1/23/2013 9:21:20 PM
I kept bumping into the woman upstairs in the pub with Kenway and she would drop her broom. After she smacks you, another one appears in her hand. I kept doing this until it she was just going to be there forever sweeping up brooms off the floor. Cleaning lady can't win.
#6KazuoMitarashiPosted 1/24/2013 4:13:46 AM
bionicpoke posted...
KazuoMitarashi posted...

Nothing is as busted as Sonic 06. NOTHING. Plus, this game is actually enjoyable on any level, automatically beating Sonic 06, one of the greatest abortions to ever call itself interactive entertainment.

You obviously haven't played this game. So far I've ran into 4 times more glitches in this game than in 06. It's stupid how busted this game is.
---
#7Reaper_ExEPosted 1/24/2013 4:24:41 AM
Glitch whiners, go play black ops 2
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#8KazuoMitarashiPosted 1/24/2013 11:20:35 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...

Except that game sucks.
---
#9AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/24/2013 11:52:03 AM
Reaper_ExE posted...

Why? I hate CoD. Assassin's Creed III is the worst in the series, by far. Face it, new fan.
God, I hate new fans of popular franchises that always argue and try to make the game that got them into the series is the best, Assassin's Creed III isn't the best because it's glitchy, has a bad story, lame protag and doesn't have prober assassination missions, it's not the best in the series. it, is, just, not. :/
#10Reaper_ExEPosted 1/24/2013 2:44:21 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...

Why? I hate CoD. Assassin's Creed III is the worst in the series, by far. Face it, new fan.
God, I hate new fans of popular franchises that always argue and try to make the game that got them into the series is the best, Assassin's Creed III isn't the best because it's glitchy, has a bad story, lame protag and doesn't have prober assassination missions, it's not the best in the series. it, is, just, not. :/

Fyi Mr buttersheep, I've played the series from the beginning, so gtfo with your elitist attitude
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85