Just how glitchy is this game?!

#11hugaddictPosted 1/24/2013 2:55:40 PM
So far the major glitches I've encountered, was on the ship, and with Desmond and the building. Every time I pressed R1 to run, the camera would pan a mile or so away and I wouldn't be able to see where I was going.

Updating fixed it though. Otherwise it would have been very difficult climbing up the building.

Fortunately for things like getting trapped inside a tree, Fast Travel allowed me to get out without shutting down the system.
---
http://www.sunsphire.com/Maps.Brave.Story.html
http://www.sunsphire.com/Maps.Crimson.Gem.Saga.html
#12AwesomePS3gamerPosted 1/24/2013 4:23:48 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
Glitch whiners, go play black ops 2

Why? I hate CoD. Assassin's Creed III is the worst in the series, by far. Face it, new fan.
God, I hate new fans of popular franchises that always argue and try to make the game that got them into the series is the best, Assassin's Creed III isn't the best because it's glitchy, has a bad story, lame protag and doesn't have prober assassination missions, it's not the best in the series. it, is, just, not. :/

Fyi Mr buttersheep, I've played the series from the beginning, so gtfo with your elitist attitude

No, you didn't. If you did you would know III is the one with most glitches in the series and we have every right to complain about that.
#13Reaper_ExEPosted 1/24/2013 8:54:02 PM
Reaper_ExE posted...
Reaper_ExE posted...
Glitch whiners, go play black ops 2

Why? I hate CoD. Assassin's Creed III is the worst in the series, by far. Face it, new fan.
God, I hate new fans of popular franchises that always argue and try to make the game that got them into the series is the best, Assassin's Creed III isn't the best because it's glitchy, has a bad story, lame protag and doesn't have prober assassination missions, it's not the best in the series. it, is, just, not. :/

Fyi Mr buttersheep, I've played the series from the beginning, so gtfo with your elitist attitude

No, you didn't. If you did you would know III is the one with most glitches in the series and we have every right to complain about that.

Every game this era has glitches, such is life when you add in alotta stuff and change certain UI components
---
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85
#14titortizjrPosted 2/1/2013 3:21:44 PM
This is easily the glitchiest game I've played. :/
---
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
PSN: The13thMilkman - XBL: ElijahCSkuggs
#15dotsnackerPosted 2/1/2013 5:49:49 PM
I'm currently on Sequence 6, and I've only experienced a small number of minor glitches.

- Courier/Delivery Missions don't register properly sometimes(I learned to accept the mission and then stand still for 15 seconds so that it would register properly.)

- One of my Fast Travel points in Boston disappeared completely, and I haven't been able to get it back. I don't consider it a big deal because there is another close enough to where it was anyways.

- Sometimes when I fast travel to the fort in Black Creek, it hasn't completely loaded everything yet. It does load it all up about 5 seconds later though.

Other than those... I haven't really experienced anything else that could be considered glitchy. Keep in mind that I've pretty much revealed the entire Frontier and Boston maps(well, except for the parts of Valley Forge that can't be accessed in Sequence 5), so I've definitely spent enough time playing that I would have noticed any major glitches.

I'm guessing I've been lucky. So far, anyways.
---
Brawl FC - 2019-9629-5331
#16Dr_KainPosted 2/2/2013 9:16:27 AM
Very glitchy. I could not 100% the game because of a Log Book glitch that makes the game unable to recognize I have completed the Lumberers scan even though it says I have all 3 scans. When I try to scan them now, it says I already have that log even though I do not.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.