3.45% (1 votes)
It was pretty good
24.14% (7 votes)
It was great
13.79% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I didn't
#2CRtwentyPosted 1/21/2013 5:24:51 AM
I liked the overall storyline, and most of the main characters. But the pacing of the plot wasn't too good and the plot seemed a little disjointed at times. So I'd say it was a good idea, but poorly executed.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#3LegendaryOozaruPosted 1/21/2013 5:45:14 AM
This game had a plot? For me it seemed all about Connor's obsession with Charles Lee, and small breaks arguing with an old black man.
#4Sol4688Posted 1/21/2013 6:32:37 AM
It was all very meh at the end for me. And I didn't care about the Desmond stuff at ALL.
---
PSN: CrimeRoyal
#5Pennywise380Posted 1/21/2013 8:18:52 AM
I agree with CRtwenty. Excellent premise, sloppy execution. If only they hadn't rushed it out of the door, it might have been a lot more coherent. As it is, it's clear that large parts of the story are missing.
---
''Snake from Metal Gear 2 owns everybody. Because he used an owl. To make a guard think it was night time. In the middle of the day. That's just hardcore''
#6aurllcooljayPosted 1/21/2013 9:56:17 AM
LegendaryOozaru posted...
This game had a plot? For me it seemed all about Connor's obsession with Charles Lee, and small breaks arguing with an old black man.

Very true. You don't even feel like an assassin anymore. In fact the only reason Connor became an assassin was because he happened to be in the right place at the right time (although you could say the same about Altair, Ezio and Desmond. But Connor seems more likely to have become a Templar if things were just a little different).

This game feels like a mess compared to previous games. And although it was better than AC:Revelations it didn't hold up to the greatness of AC1 and 2.
---
Visit thehiddenblade.com for expert gameplay videos in Assassins Creed; which includes speed, stealth, style and finding things that shouldn't be possible.