How Assassin's Creed 4 would look Paris, Space, India and more

#1Bloodlines1191Posted 1/21/2013 8:39:15 PM
This here holds a collection of arts from many AC setting if a game could be set there.

http://gamingbolt.com/this-is-how-assassins-creed-4-protagonists-will-look-if-set-in-space-paris-india-and-more

The Future and Modern and Paris ones really caught my eye. :D
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#2kuterPosted 1/21/2013 9:18:31 PM
ehhh, most of them are fan-art, while some of them does indeed look nice (samurai, as always, are nice looking), unless it comes from ubisoft them self, we won't know for sure ^^
#3Nar_GarzhvogPosted 1/21/2013 9:20:59 PM
I think they are going to Brazil next or that's what I heard.
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#4Bloodlines1191(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:33:11 PM
kuter posted...
ehhh, most of them are fan-art, while some of them does indeed look nice (samurai, as always, are nice looking), unless it comes from ubisoft them self, we won't know for sure ^^

I know! ^^ Still pretty good eye candy. Very talented. Always wanted a Modern AC and a Future game and a Japanese game and Victorian game.

Btw, the Persian art really was early concept. It was supposed to be another PoP game.
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#5PARAMYTASPosted 1/22/2013 7:08:00 AM
Don't understand how they will continue the storyline in the present without Desmond. Just saying with no spoilers.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#6JollyBudaPosted 1/22/2013 3:00:04 PM
PARAMYTAS posted...
Don't understand how they will continue the story line in the present without Desmond. Just saying with no spoilers.

Doesn't Erudito sync all of Desmond's DNA memories to the "cloud", which as stated in III by William and shown in Project Legacy, can be viewed by anyone?
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#7PootbirdPosted 1/22/2013 4:02:49 PM
I heavily approve of Victorian England assassins

Cry Americans! CRY! >:)
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#8Buford97Posted 1/22/2013 7:59:02 PM
Even though they won't have desmond they can still use his father. He would have access to all the same ancestors as desmond. Personally I would love to the next game be set in civil war era america. With an expanded wilderness that is similar to red dead redemption (not nearly as big but you get the idea) That would be a great next installment.
#9FetulovesACPosted 1/23/2013 2:59:13 PM
PARAMYTAS posted...
Don't understand how they will continue the storyline in the present without Desmond. Just saying with no spoilers.

Desmond is dead, but his body is still there. The Animus uses his genetics, not his thoughts. Just put the body on life support and you can continue on endlessly without worrying about warping his personality.

I still think it's likely that Juno will have to take over his physical form, since she doesn't have one. It's not like they bothered to find Eve and give her a female one.
#10JaylesseePosted 1/23/2013 4:48:54 PM
I would like a historical Chinese setting. Like that artist who drew it from deviantart.
---
I'm only serious 23.7% of the time.
Once I Get Up, I Will Rock. Never Stop.