So now that I'm almost prestige 11

#1CharpandaV1Posted 1/23/2013 3:23:56 PM
Do I get to be an ass to everyone just to convince them of my superiority?

Like, do I have to now taunt after every kill and stun, talk s*** on the mic, hang with my equally D-bag prestige group 24/7 and ragequit when things don't go my way?

Also, am I expected to now be an expert at Manhunt and Assassinate because of my newfound status?

I need counseling on this matter.
---
"...Pretty much boosting your boosting"-- DeliciousJello
Official Daniel Cross of the ACIII boards
#2Nar_GarzhvogPosted 1/23/2013 3:30:00 PM
If I rage quit, just before doing so I say how I really feel. It seems to really make what I say matter.
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#3PootbirdPosted 1/23/2013 3:38:57 PM
Well since your coming close to 11 prestige ALWAYS use DSB and OSB with poison and knifes to stun more.
Rage over the mic when someone uses animus shield against you and top it off with raging when you get killed.

Oh and make sure to run about like a fool in assassination so you can smoke bait people :)

Wait.... Did I just create another typical 11 prestige? NOOOOOOO *commits suicide*

How did you level up so fast! I'm still 2 prestige and I play often >:(
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#4Nar_GarzhvogPosted 1/23/2013 3:58:20 PM
Pootbird posted...
Well since your coming close to 11 prestige ALWAYS use DSB and OSB with poison and knifes to stun more.
Rage over the mic when someone uses animus shield against you and top it off with raging when you get killed.

Oh and make sure to run about like a fool in assassination so you can smoke bait people :)

Wait.... Did I just create another typical 11 prestige? NOOOOOOO *commits suicide*

He got top 10 in multiplayer before you even started playing. I don't think I've ever bumped into him and i'm glad for that.
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#5najzerePosted 1/23/2013 3:59:30 PM
@Pootbird: I don't think you play that much, I hardly ever see you online.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3
#6PootbirdPosted 1/23/2013 4:21:21 PM
Yeah but.... B-but...I.....
Screw this

I got and played assassins creed 3 when it first came out. maybe it was because it took a week until I was finished with single player and moved to multiplayer

Najzere we haven't even had our first session together yet :/
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo
By using smoke bomb you are unable to hunt and kill like a true assassin, you must kill defenceless people instead.
#7CharpandaV1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:31:56 PM
Nar_Garzhvog posted...
If I rage quit, just before doing so I say how I really feel. It seems to really make what I say matter.

I get that a lot. Usually I get told I have no life by the quitting party >_>

Pootbird posted...

DSB? I'm assuming you mean Defensive smoke bomb to stun which, incidentally, is what smoke bomb is supposed to be used for.

I don't OSB to get a kill/save it. Like, for example, if my target discovered me and knifed me, I won't use smoke to stop him from getting the stun. That's on me for being an idiot and getting discovered. Likewise I won't throw my smoke bomb (this really infuriates me) just to get a poison off.

I will, however, throw down a smoke in a team mode when I'm in the middle of killing someone and their partner is coming up to stun me or I drop down on a blended group of players and I'm the only pursuer there. It's the only time I'll do so.

Can't do anything about assassinate, unfortunately =/ That's how it has to be played to score 10k plus.

The amount of time played is a factor, but it's mostly how well you play that affects your level. I'm still under 1000 sessions but I tend to play decent matches and score at least 6k every match. I've seen people who've played like 1500+ sessions and are either on my level or just above it.

Nar_Garzhvog posted...
He got top 10 in multiplayer before you even started playing. I don't think I've ever bumped into him and i'm glad for that.

No, you did. I remember your psn. It was a Manhunt match in Animus Core back in November or December, but you didn't stick around. I don't think you even spawned in, I just saw the notification that you had left the session.
---
#8CharpandaV1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 4:33:21 PM
Pootbird posted...
Yeah but.... B-but...I.....
Screw this

I got and played assassins creed 3 when it first came out. maybe it was because it took a week until I was finished with single player and moved to multiplayer

Najzere we haven't even had our first session together yet :/

I didn't play throughout most of December. I dedicated that month to the SP, which I had yet to start.
---
#9Nar_GarzhvogPosted 1/23/2013 4:43:17 PM
Oh I don't like animus core usually. I like it with people I know and can communicate with.
---
Have a nice day
--- Garzhvog
#10EpixPandaPosted 1/23/2013 4:47:50 PM
Yes. Be like the cool kids.
---
(o)(o)
("O^O)
Troll Alert'